Part 9

Nearly two hours out before i arrive to my mission. Kim is already there and is watching over the operators.

Alibi: I bet you're excited to see so e of your old stuff.

Fuze: I'm excited to kill me some White Masks.

We flew in taking fire from the ground.

Alibi: I didn't know they would shoot at us.

I looked over, the attack is coming from a single shooter.

Nora: Warden, are you firing at us?

Warden: No, Asher and I are currently watching the Rainbow team. We have encountered a hidden shooter that we have yet to find.

I aimed at the building looking for any flashes for the shooter. If Kim hasn't found him then we could have a problem. They pilot head was impaled by rebar. They co-piloit was quickly shot and sent the aircraft down. Fuze was putting a parachute on, I can't wait for him to be caught in the rotor so I picked him up throwing him safely away.

Alibi: Orthrus!

I looked to see the building quickly approaching. I grabbed her while jumping out into the window. We slid until I hit a wall. Glass cut my arm and leg but I can still fight.

Alibi: Shit, hold still.

"I'm fine."

White Masks began running in. I pushed her away taking a bullet for her shooting my rifle under my arm. Two Masks mysteriously died but my teammate Asher walked in with her AK-74 ready.

 Two Masks mysteriously died but my teammate Asher walked in with her AK-74 ready

(Asher)

Kim: Get up.

Alibi helped me up but kept an eye on Kim.

Kim: I don't know what's going on but we have White Masks and a team of Unknown killers.

"Team?"

Kim: Three men, exo-suits, and heavily armed. I took one out while you got shot down.

Alibi: How tough are they?

Kim: Who's this?

"This is Aria."

Alibi: Call me Alibi.

Kim: Quit holding hands and let's move.

I looked down and sure shit we were holding hands. I'm not sure why but it didn't really bother me. She climbed out the window when we were close to the others.

Alibi: Bandit, open the door!

The door opened, Mozzie and Castle were covering us while we entered.

Bandit: Where's the ride out?

Alibi: Gone, any sign of Fuze?

Mozzie: He's in the other room, I guess someone threw him at us.