part 16

We have been sent to eliminate a CIA agent that has been working with the White Masks. Kim is taking the lead, none of us wanted to be in charge anyways.

Pilot: Rainbow has arrived at the scene.

Kim: Mathis warned us about them already.

We jumped out to be greeted by some man in a gas mask.

Man: What you guys doing here?

Kim: She has committed treason and we are here to remove her.

Voice: Y/n.

"Who is talking?"

Nora: Located the person.

Some woman was waving at me as she snuck up to me.

Woman: I'm so glad to see you.

"Back up!"

I aimed my rifle at her while pushing her away with the barrel.

Woman: It's me, Aria.

Cobalt: You heard him cunt. Back up!

Kim: You have one last chance to step aside or we will force our way in.

Man: Don't make...

Kim had enough, she head-butted the man.

Kim: Move in!

One man in a suit reached for a gun. Sharp and I quickly shot him as we walked in. The man was still alive as I got to the door. I looked down at him, his badge stated he was CIA as well. I looked back at the Aria woman as she helped the man up. I put my pistol in the man's mouth and pulled the trigger.

Kim: Target is upstairs. Cobalt keep Rainbow out.

Cobalt: About time I have some fun.

I ran up first, one agent saw us running up. He looked like h reached for a gun so Sharp put an arrow in his chest. We reached the door were the target was. Kim threw a grenade destroying the door. The target and two others fired at us. I walked in killed the bodyguards and shooting the targets leg.

Kim: Sara Johnson you have been using special forces to kill cartel and allowing White Masks to take their products to sell.

Sara: I...

Kim nodded at me, kicked Sara out the window. We walked out and the man from before began yelling.

Kim: She betrayed us all. She deserved worse.

Cobalt: Here I'll help scoop her up.

He kicked the splatter from the head at them. Sharp seemed not impressed by it. Once again I looked at the woman that knew my name. Mathis told me about her but something just felt different.

***

Harry was at his desk gaining access to records from Cobalt.

Harry: You never bought a ticket.

One recruit walked in handing him more paperwork. Harry noticed him glancing at the screen.

Harry: Anything useful?

Recruit: Just information on your newest operators.

He noticed him glancing at the desk before walking out.

Harry: Well, it looks like they know....Nøkk please come to my office.

Minutes later Nøkk walked in taking a seat.

Harry: I'm afraid that you might be right.

Nøkk: I'll alert the others.

Harry: Be careful, I think there might be more than just one here.