part 15

Argus has been activated and now I'm supposed to join them. I should be glad to be back but there's something making me not want to. I sat in my soon to be old room with Alibi who was holding onto my arm.

"It's time."

We walked together, I wasn't expecting anyone to wave me bye. Bandit and Jäger walked out.

Bandit: Thanks again for what you gave us. If anything happens give us a call.

Jäger: We owe you.

Thatcher and a few others were at the door armed as Argus soldiers stood outside all ready for a fight.

Mathis: Orthrus ar... who's this?

Oh shit, I'm still holding her hand.

Alibi: I'm Aria or Alibi.

Mathis: I see, you must be a close friend to Orthrus.

Alibi: Yes sir.

Mathis: Let's go, Orthrus. We have people to protect.

I say on the edge of the helicopter waving bye to her.

I walked back into my old room at Argus. One bed, place to put my gear, and one gun rack.

Kim: Welcome back Y/n.

"Hello Kim."

Kim: How's did the lady take it?

"Not well."

Kim: Well, faster we kill terrorists the faster you get to be with her.

"Sounds like a plan."

Sharp walked by twirling two arrows standing next to Kim.

Styx: Hello Orthrus.

Mathis: Asher, Orthrus, Sharp, and Cobalt ready up. Mission in five minutes.

We are flying over a lake all getting ready to jump out. The lightning storm kept us hidden bit the hail wasn't something to be in. I walked out from the water with Sharp. Kim and Cobalt regrouped and we moved towards the objective.

Nora: Tornado warning has been issued.

Kim: Everyone get that?

Cobalt: I'm not letting that stop me.

We made it to the house. Sharp gave us the signal to move in. Kim lead the way with Cobalt staying back. Someone opened a door to the room we are in. I rushed him placing my hand over his mouth then punching his throat then breaking the neck.

Kim: Downstairs.

I stayed by the door, Cobalt found someone as he kicked him around.

"This is supposed to be a quiet mission."

Cobalt: I don't like sneaking.

He picked the man up and threw him again laughing as he walked to him.

Styx: Orthrus get down here.

I threw an pact grenade and jumped in. Kim was holding our target while Sharp kept the family back.

Target: What's going on?

Kim: You have been working with terrorist and now face the consequences.

I looked at Sharp holding two kids back as they cried for their dad. I looked at Kim right as she pulled the trigger killing him.

Cobalt: Someone call the police?

Kim: They probably thought they would keep him safe long enough for him to escape.