Part 17

I took one step and they shot the ground in front of me.

Nora: Sniper rifle, suit can take the impact.

"Tell me when to move."

I ran at the base.

Nora: Incoming.

I spun to my left, the bullet hit where I was at.

Nora: Two shooters.

I dodged one round and took the second round. I brought a grenade launcher just to make a way inside. One bearded man fired at me. I shot the shield Ong his gun breaking it then kicked him into the wall knocking him out. A hooded man attacked with a knife. I would use the suit to block the blade while keeping him back with a few kicks. I looked to see a shield knocking me down.

Nora: Overriding arm.

She took my pistol to shoot for he shield as I grabbed the other man. She released control for me to throw him into the shield. Right when I was going to kill them I took fire from above. I held the shield up as I moved inside. I switched back to my rifle and moved in. A red haired woman moved out from cover. She isn't worth my time, I walked past her putting a round in her leg.

Nora: Left.

She didn't tell me about a guy with a hammer waiting for me. I leaned against the wall as my visor began to cut out. I heard him getting ready to swing again but I picked him up and ran into a door. I looked up at the same you the kid had from before. I picked it up, knocking down a picture.  I turned to see another man with a metal helmet and an LMG. I aimed my rifle at him but a hammer hit my helmet again but this time it cracked the screen. He hit me again as the other guy hit me with the gun.

Nora: Fight back Orthrus.

I punched the floor then got up. I grabbed the hammer, ripping it away and tossed it. I grabbed the man's face, with my suit I picked him up just to slam him down. The other man fired at me, one round made it through the armor and into my abdomen. I took my broken helmet off, using it to take out his leg. Before he got up I kicked his helmet then stomped it until it began to dent.

"Nora, move to the ear piece."

Nora: I will be unable to visually assist you.

"I'll be fine."

I looked down, there's a photo of me with some woman. Why would they have that here? They even had that toy that seems familiar. Maybe they were hunting me. I hooked my helmet to my waist, I followed the signs to this Harry's office. I kicked to door down, he was sitting down waiting for me.

Harry: Wait. Y/n please sit down before anything happens.

"I prefer to get this over with."

Harry: You must have questions about why I know your name.

"Nope."

Harry: What about the picture you found?

"How do you know I found a picture?"

Harry: I made sure you were going in that room.

"What's the reason for that?"

Harry: Do you know that you used to work here?

"I've been with Argus for my entire life."

I could see people moving along the outside wall.

Harry: They have been lying to you. You have the scars to prove it. You are just killing people who disagree with Mathis.

He could be telling me the truth, but then again. I aimed my rifle at him.

Harry: I'm sorry it came to this.