Part 19

"So why are you here?"

Six: I'm here to help you with Argus.

"You better have a good idea."

Six: We need to do things differently. We can't fight them in the open. He has nearly every possible threat killed.

Alibi: Who's left to help?

Six: Your fellow operators and subdivision of Skelltech. Argus has been taking away their profits.

Alibi: Where everyone else then?

Six: Getting everything they can out of the base before Argus comes.

"I know who's they will send."

Rainbow base

Jäger: Come on people we need to get moving.

Bandit: Relax, like we have to hurry.

Gridlock: Then why is there a helicopter dropping off soldiers?

They looked out the window as Argus soldiers began setting up. Outside the base, Cobalt walked in front of everyone setting up motors.

Cobalt: I've been waiting for this day.

Soldier: Motors ready sir.

Cobalt: Fire at will. If any of this shit touches me, I'll skin you alive with a dull knife.

He grabbed his weapon as motors fired. Jager looked up as White Phosphorus rained down killing recruits outside.

Bandit: Jager, is it time to open that box?

Jager: Yes.

They ran as the base was being hit by motor rounds. They stopped as a man burning from the WP crawled in agonizing pain. They moved ahead but Cobalt already made it inside and gunned down guards.

Bandit: This way!

Bandit ran into a door, knocking it down. They stopped as Cobalt walked past them as he fires his weapon. They ran behind him but he turned to shoot until they were out of sight. They ran in Bandit's room grabbing the box from under his bed.

Jager: I've been waiting for this opportunity.

Bandit: Its been too long.

Ying ran in as a motor destroyed the hall behind her.

Ying: We are leaving early.

Bandit: We will buy you time.

Ying: What's in the box?

Bandit: You don't want to know.

They grabbed their guns and stood by the door.

Bandit: When we leave, get out of here.

Ying: Don't do anything stupid, I don't want to tell her the bad news.

Jager: I wouldn't worry about that.

They ran out heading toward Cobalt.

Cobalt was walking around when he found Y/n's room. He searched around until he was shot. He turned around but found nothing.

Cobalt: Let's not play hide and seek.

He was once again shot several times again from different angles. He yelled in frustration because he couldn't find the shooters. He looked outside at Argus moving in but they began getting killed before they got to cover.

Cobalt: Come out you fuckers!

He fired his gun in every direction until it ran dry. The dropped it taking a shotgun left by Y/n.