Part 3

Another day of pointless training, they don't know what real training is. They never had to watch as the person next to you gets shot just to see if they knew enough to save themselves before they bleed out.

Nora: Orthrus, your training was breaking several laws.

"Look what it got, four soldiers that can take on anything independently."

Nora: It also got shut down.

Trainer: Orthrus, how about you take Caveria for some hand to hand combat.

"What's her information?"

Nora: Caveria prefers to be silent.

She took a fighting stance, I looked at her knife pointing at it. She gave a smile when she took it out. Its best if I make it seem like she has a chance. She tried to fake an attack but I gave her two quick left jabs.

Nora: Orthrus, swap stances to make her think you favor your left.

I did what she said, Caveria swung the knife at me, I blocked it with my arm. She tossed the knife to her other hand attacking low. I lifted my leg blocking it then kicked her back.

Nora: Orthrus, stand down.

I picked the knife up, ignoring her. Caveria got up, swung the knife at her. She grabbed my arm with both hands.

Nora: Orthrus you aren't allowed to kill them.

I knocked her hands away pushing her down. She looked at me as I picked her up by her shirt. I went to stab her to finish it.

Nora: Overriding.

She stopped me from doing it. I looked at her she looked a bit worried with the knife cutting her shirt but not the skin. I let go then gave her the knife back.

Nora: You're welcome.

"I had it under control."

Nora: Your heart rate elevated and you were not responding to my commands.

Trainer: Alright that's it for now.

Everyone began to walk away, I stayed to make I don't need them. It was time I take off my suit so I don't have the help from her. I spent time on almost everything they had to offer. I was on the treadmill for finish my work.

Woman: Mind if I join?

Ela was walking in but she was on the other side.

Nora: Workout complete.

I shut it off then let it move me to the end. Ela was looking as I put my suit back on.

Ela: You don't have to wear all the time do you?

I looked at her not saying anything as I put my helmet on. I moved to the firing range next with my guns all with me.

Buck: You really plan on shooting all of those?

I set up my LMG, took aim, then fired. After firing every gun I owned I looked at the crowd forming around me.

Nora: Overall accuracy is at 93%.

"I could do better."

Nora: Mathis always said you can always do better.

"There's a reason why he says that."

Nora: You were given bad Intel on that mission.

Intercom: Operators Thermite, Twitch, Thatcher, Blitz, and Fuze report to the briefing.

"Goddamn it."

I walked to head back to the weight room when Harry stopped me.

Harry: I've seen your file and I am very impressed.