Part 8

It seems that these people are starting to look at me differently after my short fight with Cobalt. some of them stopped to say hello to me as I've done my usual routine.

Nora: It seems that beating up Cobalt has increased your likeness.

"I should have done that in Argus."

I stopped to see Alibi's door open and she was doing something with her hair.

Alibi: Orthrus!

I thought she wanted me to leave but i was wrong when she ran out.

"What?"

Alibi: I heard what happened with Valkyrie. I'm impressed.

"It's just something i always wanted to do."

Alibi: Fight for a woman?

"Punch Cobalt."

Alibi: Well maybe you can help me today.

"Who needs to die?"

Alibi: No one, i just need some back up for tonight.

"Alright, I'll back you up."

Alibi: Meet me here at 1600.

She was a bit too excited for me but I've been wrong about a lot of things here.

Nora: I don't have any records of a mission at that time.

"Maybe it's their attempt at a classified mission."

Nora: Then we should get ready.

there were only a few minutes left but i was already outside her room ready for this mission.

Nora: Do we knock?

"Should I?"

Nora: I think it's the normal thing to do.

I looked around as i tried to knock. Little did i know that the door opened and i was punching Maestro.

Maestro: Don't try that again.

He walked away I looked in to see where Alibi was.

Alibi: Orthrus! Of course you're dressed like that.

"You wanted back up so I'm here."

I reached back for my RPD LMG.

Alibi: I'm going to be honest, I want you to come to this thing that Ash and Valkyrie were talking about.

Nora: Orthrus, this is an opportunity for team building that we lack.

"Fine."

We had an disagreement about not bringing weapons or my suit but she said we don't need to worry. She should know better that anything can happen. She is taking me to this place with rides and games. The others that came with were excited about seeing the lights from the structures with railcars or something. The giant wheel with chairs caught my attention, it doesn't seem well built.

Alibi: Want to go on it?

"If we get attacked on that we have a low chance of survival."

Alibi: You're just scared.

"I fear nothing."

Alibi: Then you can get on it no problem.

I walked to the damn thing the guy looked at me but she ran up giving him something then we sat down. We made it to the top, I looked around at all the lights. She began screaming Ela's name looking down and waving. I peeked over, she was waving back but then she pointed at me and got the others attention.