Part Four

The plane that Tae and Tee had boarded landed in Aspen City at six in the evening local time. The couple headed to their hotel soon as they arrived. It was a long one stop flight that when they got to their room, they rested right after a hot shower and dinner.

Tae woke up first the next morning. Tee's phone was blaring and he shook his head when Bas' name and photo flashed on the screen repeatedly. He answered the call.

"Bas, Tee is still asleep."

"Owh. Oops. Hahahaha! Sorry, P'Tae. I just got excited because I will be using the ticket money by next week. So I'll be seeing you two soon."

"Alright. I'll tell him."

"Okay! Say hi to him for me. Byeee!!!"

Tae groaned and put the phone away. When they arrived yesterday, Tee phoned Bas right away to tell their adopted son that they landed safely. Tae smiled as he shifted around on the bed and saw his handsome fiancé still asleep next to him. He gave Tee a kiss on his forehead before heading to the bathroom.

"Our stuff should arrive later from LA so we should check the apartment we're getting don't you think?" Tee said while him and Tae were having breakfast at the hotel's restaurant.

"We're doing exactly that today." Tae said with a wink. "I'm excited."

Tee chuckled seeing the sparkle in his fiancé's eyes. Their breakfast was soon done and they rented a car to drive towards the suburbs of Aspen.

Tee noticed that the car was heading away from the business district. "We're going further away from the city, P'Tae."

"Yup. We're checking a house. Not an apartment building." He said as the car turned on of the streets, passing by big gated houses.

Soon the black sedan stopped in front of a massive gated structure. It was a beautiful three level mansion.

 It was a beautiful three level mansion

[A/N: Same house on "Love Me, Hate Me". Just imagine it's daytime. 😂]

Tee's jaw dropped. "We can't afford this!" He said in panic.

With a chuckle, Tae pulled his fiancé's hand and walked him towards the inside the house. "This is my grandparents' house. They left it to me but only the attendant has been living here to take care of it. I didn't want to sell it either."

"Woah!" Tee gasped at the interior of the home. It's well kept, neat, clean, and even smelled 'homey'.

Tae tilted his head to see the beautiful admiration of the house coming from his lover. Tee's mouth was gaping as he walked around the living room. "This is my surprise, love. Do you like it?"