Part Eight

Kimmon saw horror at the sight in front of him. He almost stumbled earlier as he ran down the steps to get to Tee when the latter fell and hit his head on the floor. His hand was shaking, eyes stricken with panic, face wet with tears as he placed an emergency call.

An ambulance came not long after and took Tee to the hospital with Kim in tow. Arnault and his wife were confused and nervous from what happened. The male caretaker decided to call Tae but the phone was off so he tried to reach Tae's father instead.

Back at the company, Tae was having a meeting with the stockholders when he felt his chest tighten all of a sudden. The image of his beautiful and handsome fiancé flashed in his mind and he couldn't help but be worried.

The meeting ended after over almost two hours and Tae immediately checked his phone. He dialed Tee's number but didn't get a response. He also noticed the odd number of missed called be got from his house. He called Arnault.

"Young master, please go to the hospital." Arnault's voice have a sudden alarm in Tae's head.

"Why?" He asked, willing his mind not to think of anything bad.

"Khun Tee... He... He's at the hospital--

Tae ended the call abruptly and rushed to get to the elevator and out of the building. Twenty minutes later, he was at Aspen City Medical Center.

Frantically, he asked the front desk for Tee. "My-My fiancé. Thanapon Jarujitranon, he's here. Where do I find him?"

"Son?"

Tae turned around and saw his father and step mother. "What - Why are you here?"

Daniel gestured his son to follow him. "He's been in accident."

"What?!"

"He fell off the stairs and hit his head. We got him a private room after the surgery."

The three of them headed to the VIP floor of the hospital and stood outside a private room. A doctor came out of the room and greeted the three of them. Tae was standing, slightly trembling as he thought of Tee.

"I'm Dr. Thanit. The patient is under observation right now. Are you the family?"

"I'm his fiancé." Tae quickly answered. "What happened?" He asked while staring at the doctor impatiently. He's been gritting his teeth, his nerves getting to him.

"Well, he's suffered from a concussion after hitting his head against the floor--

"Concussion?!!!" Tae yelled in panic.

"Son, calm down and listen." Daniel coaxed his eldest. They were shocked by what happened as well after Kim called and told them where he was.

The doctor remained calm. "He fell on the steps and suffered from a small leceration, no hematoma. But the CT scan indicated that he's suffered from a concussion. He's been unconscious. So for now, he's under observation. Only one visitor can come in at a time."

"One more thing." The doctor added. "Please don't put the patient into any sort of stress. We're still looking into a case of traumatic brain injury from the concussion."

Tae eyed the doctor with fear. He hurriedly went inside the recovery room without even noticing his brother walking towards their direction. Kim talked to his parents while Tae was inside the room.

Once inside, Tae gritted his teeth seeing his fiancé with his head wrapped in white bandage. He's been put on an oxygen tank and his left arm is attached to an IV fluid.

The young executive walked towards the bed and sat on the chair next to it. He took Tee's right hand and repeatedly kissed the palm while looking at the younger man's face. His own tears fell freely seeing Tee's state and his chest clenched at the thought of him suffering the pain from the accident.