Part Nine

Tee's POV

I woke up to the sound of a voice asking me if I was feeling any pain or discomfort. I was confused as I tried to open my eyes more. There was numbness in the back of my head but I was feeling okay nonetheless. Especially when I felt the warmth in my hand, warmth that vibrated into me. It felt good. And I was content.

When I finally opened my eyes completely, the face that made me happy the less than two years that passed was there standing. My boyfriend. "P'Kim..."

I don't know why I felt empty though when all of a sudden when the warmth I had in my hand left me. I wanted to cry. But why? I stared at my hand and right next to it must have been the one that was holding me. My eyes trailed towards it's owner.

My heart skipped a beat and then it hammered dangerously in my chest. The sound of another voice beside me was now muffled and seemed so far away as I looked back to the owner of the warm hand.

Why is the owner of the hand that held mine crying? I don't like how he's ruining his handsome face. "Don't cry. Don't cry." I said, my voice almost a whisper. "It hurts. Don't cry. Please."

I didn't notice that I was crying while the strange handsome man did. Who was he? Why did it hurt me when I saw his tears. And P'Kim...

Why is he standing there and not comforting me? Does he not love me anymore? He hasn't called me for a week. I remember him telling me not come by his apartment. Is he leaving me, too? Like my parents when they died?

All these thoughts flooded in my head and the pain from seeing the strange man's tears was stabbing my heart with thousand knives, it hurt so much. My head began to pound and I felt my body shake before I was swallowed by darkness.

Third Person's POV

"Amnesia?!" Tae was yelling inside Dr. Itthipat Thanit's office. His parents and brother were there as well. The doctor had asked the family to come to his office later that day after he and another doctor examined Tee that morning.

When the patient had passed out, the doctor asked that no one disturbed him until he could have a full assessment of his case. So, when Tee had woken up, him and another doctor gave him a couple of questions to find out what sort of memory gap he had.

"It appears so, Khun Darvid. He's only remembering up to the time before he left the country." Dr. Thanit's eyes landed on Kim. He's showed pictures of Tee's family to Tee earlier and he only recognized Kim, and oddly, his mother as well.

"You knew Khun Tee before, didn't you?" The doctor asked Tee's brother. Michelle glared at his son, giving signs to not say anything.

"Yes." Kim answered. He then turned to Tae with guilty eyes. "Phi, can we continue our conversation from this morning? Just us."

Michele's eyes were protesting, Daniel was confused, when Tae gestured Kim to follow him. Arriving at the rooftop garden of the hospital, Tae eyed his brother with suspicious glare.

"Were you my fiancé's past, Kim?" Tae asked straightforwardly.

Kim was taken aback. "How--

"I've seen his picture on your wallet. You dropped it once during our meeting with a client."

Tae had his suspicions. His fiancé had been strangely aloof towards his brother. He didn't like being alone with him. It was strange and very odd. But one time, when Tee thought his lover,was asleep, he confessed. Tee was pouring his heart into it, he was silently sobbing.

"I hope you won't hate me, P'Tae. I'm just trying to find the right time. P'Kim... He's the one I told you about. The painful past I was trying to forget. And I did. I'm sorry...

I love you so much, I can't live without you. When I tell you, please don't hate me, uh. Please..."

It all made sense to him now. Kim's description matched what Tee had told him. He's given Tee the time to prepare for his confession. He even expedited the matters in his office thinking his fiancé probably was taking it into consideration. His lover is the most understanding person he knows.

"So, it's you."

Kim exhaled painfully, trying to hide and relieve the tightening of his chest. "And you're not even slightly mad at him for hiding it?"

Tae smirked. "Why? Sooner or later, he will tell me. He's my Tee. I know he will. I've gambled my heart and everything with him. I won't get mad nor lash out to him for not telling me about you."

"You're so confident. He called my name. He remembers me. Me." Kimmon said with bitter tone.

Tae scoffed with arrogance. He was hurt when Tee called his brother's name but somehow was touched when Tee looked at him in worry when tears fell down his cheeks.

"Did you see how he cried and begged me to stop crying, Kim? My face might have been that of a stranger to him at that moment, but his heart knows me."

Kim internally felt defeated. He was shocked by the knowledge that Tee has amnesia and only remembers his past with him. But what surprised him the more was the moment Tee looked at his older brother with pain and longing as Tae's tears rolled down his cheeks.

'His heart really knows him... Should I just give up?'

Kim gritted his teeth. At one point he realized how desperate and stupid his actions were. To get Tee's attention, he even planned on claiming him by force. But for what? For Tee to get hurt because of it.

Since that moment Kim saw the love of his life fall down the steps, the pool of blood growing beneath his head, he has been in same fear, same pain he felt when he learned that Tee left the country the day he got married. Cara told him, guilt eating her alive as days and weeks passed after their wedding.

"You will never love me, will you?" Were her words the day Kimmon filed for divorce. She thought she could make him love her but evidently, she was wrong.

"You're lucky I'm not pummeling your face to the ground for hurting him. It took him a while to forget. So don't come between us. Or you'll regret it." With that warning, Tae left the garden and headed inside.

Kimmon looked up to the darkened sky as tears rolled down his cheeks. "I should have fought for us back then, huh Tee." He muttered alone. "Now, no matter how hurt I am, I'll never have you again. Even when you remember only me, your heart knows whom it belongs to."

To be continued...
***********************************

A/N: Tae's love is unbreakable. Tee's heart is true and not forgetful.

Kim...
Let me hug you, sweetie. 😘

Thanks for reading, voting, and/or commenting.

See ya! (^_^)

-ZiaJang 🙇