1

Ant

I felt like everything around me was going in slow motion. I held his dead body wishing all of this was just not true.  I couldn't feel his pulse at all, his body was cold. I knew he was dead and I couldn't blame anyone but myself. 

I left him at the hospital! I should've went with him. I wasn't a good big brother. I just left him. I felt Killa's hand on me but I didn't even care to remove it. "he has to pay for this." I muttered.

My stare was focused on Mir. His lifeless body kept breaking my heart but I couldn't stop staring and wishing he would wake up and give me one last laugh. "he will. I will make sure of it." Killa assured me.

"he has to die by today. I don't care even if I die in the process. I want him dead." I said still looking at my little brother's body.

"I can't let anything happen to you too. All of this will break Zalia. She has to return to you being safe-"

I wasn't even hearing him anymore.  I just stared at Mir's body. My world is crumbling.  I never understood why people cried but now I understand. Losing a sibling is the hardest thing ever.  I'm not a person that cries a lot.  But this, this really breaks my heart.

"maybe we should move the bodies and start arranging the plan" Scrappy suggested. I nodded and roughly wiped my tears. I stood up,  and wiped the dirt off my jeans. 

I'm going to avenge my little brother even if it's the last thing I do. "let's get to work."

Killa looked at me worried. And I just ignored him. I helped Scrappy move the bodies inside. After all this bullshit I'm going to plan the best funeral for my little brother. "I'll get OG to take the bodies. The funeral will be after the war. It will be too much if we do it now." Scrappy said.

I nodded at what he was saying because he was absolutely right. When Scrappy went upstairs to get his phone.  Killa pulled me back when I was going to get some water. "I think we should get you to the safe house too. "

"I'm not a child-"

"I know but if we lose you too. Zalia would not be able to make it. " he said.

"she'll have you to the care of her. " I said. He looked at me. He wasn't happy about my response though. He should be happy I'm trusting him with my sister's life when I'm dead

"we can't lose you too, Anthony"

"Killa, listen. They murdered my only brother.  I want to be apart of however we kill him.  I want him dead, I don't care if it's painful and slow or if it's a fast job. I just want him dead. And I want to do it myself."

Scrappy came down the stairs with Monte. Monte looked at the dead bodies. He shook his head. His whole heist gang gone. I'm the only one remaining.  I'm not even sure I  want to be in this lifestyle after losing my little brother.  The life we chose, we knew someday would kill us just not this soon. "sorry for your loss." Monte said. We both did the gang handshake. And I nodded acknowledging what he just said.

"did the girls arrive safely?" He looked at Scrappy.

"yes."

"have you boys came up with a plan yet?" He looked at Killa.

"yes. We just need to execute it." Killa nodded.

"run it by me." He ordered. We all looked at each other. Monte should be resting not worrying about the plans.