8

Killa

The following month was hard with the wheelchair and the physiotherapy was no joke either. But now I'm able to walk with crutches, but if I take it too far I'll get pains on my lower back but I make sure to take my medication. 

Well my baby makes sure. I take my medication. I was already out of the hospital and I was staying with my uncle and auntie since they didn't want to me to stay in my own. I walked to the kitchen and found auntie Fifi there. "the way you love cooking and baking I'm surprised you're not a chef or something. "

She chuckled. "boy, hush.  You're hungry?"

"nope. I'm thirsty though " I said.

She got me orange juice while I sat on one of the kitchen chairs. She looked at me drinking the juice and I knew she wanted to say something.  I sighed and looked at her. "what is it?"

"don't you think it's a bit too early for you not to use the wheelchair ?" She asked.

"I talked to my physiotherapist and he said it was fine as long as I take it extremely easy." I lied a little bit.

"okay. I was just worried. When is your next appointment?" She asked again.

"Tomorrow at 2:00pm."

"I'll drive you there."

"Zalia already volunteered." She chuckled.

She smiled. "I love that girl for you".

"I know." I laughed. " you tell me that every chance you get."

" I can't help it. She has changed you into a better person. "

I smiled. " I know.  Where's Monte?"

" he went to Ant club to discuss something else "

" Ant is back to doing heists? "

She shook her head no. "not entirely.  He's just doing something to make him more money."

I nodded and didn't ask any further questions. I am so ready to move back in my house. I'm even ready to get back into business. This wheelchair and walking in pain thing is not my kind of style and I don't like it one bit.  I heard the door open and close. "TT? " We heard Zalia called out.

"kitchen baby." Auntie replied

She came in the kitchen looking so good in this tight revealing dress that was yellow and black printed her thigh was out and her boobs were out, she was wearing black heels. "wooooah!" I said

"stop it" she blushed laughing

"stop it" she blushed laughing. She came and gave me a hug. She smelled so good, I kissed her neck and she giggled.

"okay that's enough love." Auntie smiled.