6

I meant Rosalie not Toie. Thanks for the support everyone.

Zalia

I started punching her as I was on top of her. The fight didn't last for long because Ant pulled me back while K9 held Vicki. I could see she was bleeding from her nose and lip. My head was in so much pain from her pulling my hair a lot,  and I knew I had scratches from her nails.

She's really a snob and I never want to fight but she asked for it.  I'll be damned if I let her disrespect Mir like that.

"and the next time you talk about my brother I'll do more than break your face, bitch!" I shouted

I was so mad I wanted to go and beat her up again.  I could see Nikki still fighting with Rosalie and I was shocked Rosalie beating up my girl like that. She was doing her bad, I tried running towards them to help Nikki but Ant pulled me towards the house to sort the situation out.

"what happened?" He asked.

"Wait Nikki is in trouble" I told him trying to run there, he pulled me back again.

"She'll be fine."

"Vicki's disrespectful and I want her out of here before I beat her ass again!"

Ant shook his head. "calm down. Let me see your hands" He looked at my bruised knuckles that were in so much pain from punching that bitch but it was worth it because I don't like her anyway.

"let me go Scrappy! That hoe wants to ruin my party I will fuck her up! Who the fuck does she think she is!? Clearly she doesn't know me, I've been too nice with these crusty hoes." I heard Nikki come in, her face was bloody and it looked real bad like she needed to go to the emergency room fast.

I could see Nikki was very pissed. She was shouting and throwing glasses, I would be angry too if someone ruined my birthday and I got whooped on my birthday. I felt really bad because I started the fight.

"Nikki you better sit the fuck down right now!" Scrappy said. "Let me see yo face. Shit, I keep telling you not to involve yourself in people's business"

"she-"

"We need to get you to the hospital now." He said.

Nikki sat down breathing hard I could see she was still angry.  Scrappy gave me ice packs then took Nikki to the hospital.  I placed mine on my hands and on my face sometimes. "you have a lot of scratches but it's not permanent." Ant said.

"I can't believe she would say something so insensitive.  We talked and I apologized what more does she want?" I said feeling confused on what I did to her for her to hate me like this.

"she wants you to act ratchet and fight with them. That's what they want. Don't pay mind to them. They shouldn't control your life or emotions like that again. You don't fight, it's not the type of person you are. Although I'm glad you're standing up for yourself.  I'm not loving the violent thing, what if she took a bottle then smacked your head with it? What if she grabbed a knife?" He said worryingly.

"I understand. But I'm not apologising."

"fuck no you're not." He said making me and him laugh. It was weird that Ant was giving me pep talks about not fighting because I'm used to him saying I should fight everyone to get what I want. 

The mature him was surprising me. I guess he realises without Mir he has to be mature for the both of us. Rosalie came in the kitchen. "Hey, I'm not here to fight. I just want to tell you exactly what I told Vicki I don't fuck with what she said because I know how painful it is to lose your brother to the streets and what she said was foul as fuck." She said. She still had anger from the fight, she looked like she wasn't in a fight the way she looked. "I just don't fuck with how your friend decided to involve herself in my relationship when she didn't even know the full story because I would never do that shit even when she let's Scrappy walk all over her weak ass I would never plant no seed in his or her ear because that's all her decision. She pissed me off more by not even apologising and still smiling in my face when we meet up but she knows she has an issue with me. That's fake as fuck!"