Chapter Three

Finding Baylee

Chapter Three

                                                           Thursday 5th  of June – Maine USA

I stare at myself once again, afraid of how I look. I mean do I really looking that bad, and then I remember how, scared I really am. I walk to my closet putting on a blue hoodie, my light wash skinny jeans, and my combat boots. I make sure my lips aren't getting dry and grab my bag, making my way out the door. "Baylee" I sigh turning around seeing my mother, glaring at me "where are you going" she ask.

"School" I say, she sighs shaking her head.

"No, I looked though your closet today, you must go shopping for a dress, you have to look nice Baylee, we are having dinner with very wealthy people and their son and you have to be there, so you can't embarrasses me" she growls. Handing me a card, I nod taking it and walking away.

If she thinks I'm missing school to go dress shopping she is so wrong. When I get into the school there were a few people around, I remember that Hayley was driving so she will get here later on. I walk over to a bench sitting under the tree, and I pull out my journal where I put all my stories I right in.

'Here I sit, no friends, no life, all taken away, sometimes I feel I am locked up'

"Bay" I look up from the journal, seeing Hayley. I smile "can I read it" she ask, I shake my head no "why" she wines. I shrug

"Because its mine, and it's not finished" I say, she sighs while I put it away. "Guess what my mother wants me to go dress shopping because tonight we are having dinner" I sigh.

"It will probably be good for you Bay" I stop looking at her, say what now I stare at her until she stopped not looking at me "Baylee, you have been dressing like that, you won't even tell us why, you were so beautiful Bay. What happened?" She asks, still not looking at me.

"I changed, I am aloud why is everyone suddenly having interested in how I look, for fuck sake why do you even care it's not your body" I scream, I turn around getting ready to walk off, when I look I see one of the motor boys staring at me; Taylor stares like I am a freaking psycho I glare at him, walking back over to an upset Hayley. "I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to talk about it, will you help me find a...um...d-dress" I say she looks up at me her eyes suddenly glowing.

"Of course, after school, meet me at my car" she squeals, walking ahead. I turn around looking back at the boys, Taylor smiles at me and I roll my eyes. I think I'm sick.

                                                                                       *-*

"How about this one" I look at the dress she was holding shaking her head. I really wish I didn't throw away all my dresses. I sigh getting up, I don't completely live under a rock, and I still have a fashion sense. I used to be confident, and I used to dress like this all the time. I walk over to the rack; I used to shop here all the time. The manger loved me. I walk over to the rack, looking for the smallest size. I haven't gained weight, I know that for sure.

"If it isn't Little Miss Baylee Johnson" I look up seeing Marcus

"Mark" I smile walking over to him giving him a hug,

"It's been awhile girl" he laughs. I smile knowing what he means. He looks at me "oh what are you wearing" he asks, I sigh.

"Clothes" I say sarcastically looking at the rack "I need a dress Markey boy, I have a dinner with my mum" I say, he grins telling me to wait a minute and he walk to the back room. I hear the door open again making me look Marcus is standing there holding a peachy colour dress buttons down the front, and has a see though lace waist belt.