Chapter Four

Finding Baylee

Chapter Four

                                                  Friday 13th of June – Maine USA– 1 week later

One week since the dinner and I am back to my baggy clothing, I sit in my finally class, waiting for the bell to go, I just really want to get home. For some reason 'the motor boys' keep harassing me, I turn around and their behind me. I turn a corner and guess what their right there. If it's not Daniel its Taylor, even Cole is annoying me, and we hardly know each other  "Lady and gents" Someone yells walking though the class room door, we all look up seeing the motor boys, walking in grinning like fools.

"Boys get out of my classroom" My bald history teacher sternly says, making them laugh. Daniel walks over to him giving him a look that says 'tell us to leave again and I will get my daddy on you' did I forget to mention The Jones family is one of the riches family's out there, and well it comes along with some advantages. "What do you want Mr. Jones" He growls knowing it was true. I sigh looking back down.

"Baylee, Baylee Johnson" Daniel says making my head look up, meeting eyes with those assholes. I shake my head no, than looking at Mr. I never learnt his name, pleading for him to not allow them to take me. I felt all eyes on me, the girls glaring at me, while the boys are smirking at me, although I thought I saw some glaring at Daniel. 

"If you leave right now, and stop interrupting my class" The teacher says, I scroll at him.

"Deal" Daniel smirk, while I jump up scrolling at him "NO" I yell, "I would prefer to say in this boring history class, with Mr. Baldy-Wrinkle, he an asshole and I still would prefer to stay with him in this class than go anywhere with you, three" I growl, making the teacher scroll at me, and

"Detention Miss. Johnson"

"WHY" I yell, making everyone looks at me.

"Bad language, judging my baldness, the list goes on Miss" he growls

"Oh fuck you" I growl, but I didn't realize it was so loud. Everyone laughed, and I got another detention, and got kicked out. God I hate that teacher, but I think I hate the boys more. Walking out of the classroom, I get outside to the parking lot, when someone puts there hand on my shoulder stopping me from walking.

"Hey Baylee, what was that" Taylor say, but I just glare at him; he sighs as I begin to walk off again. I don't get it why are they being so annoying. I hear a motorbike, making me turn around seeing Daniel, riding up to me.

"Get on" I glare at him, picking up my speed, "Baylee, get on the bike" I stop, looking at him, I really wanted to get on, but not with him. "You know you want to" he smirks.

"Get on Bay, we are going somewhere and you are coming" Taylor yells, riding up next to him. I realize the bell had gone as people are walking out looking at us funny, Great Just Great.

"Come on guys, were going to be late" Cole yells, making Daniel looking at him.

"WAIT" he yells, than looks back at me "Come on, get on." I stare at him, I really wanting to get on.  I sigh, grabbing the helmet and swinging my leg over the bike, I see him smirk.

"I hate you" I say, making him laugh. I wrap my arm around his waist so I don't fall off. (Did you know he has abs). I have been on a motor bike before I used to drive one, with my uncle, it was awesome but I am wondering if this will be better. He drives off, to where ever we are going.

Pulling up at an old sliver door, making me look extra carefully, I swear I have seen this door before. When the boys pull up we all get off the bikes and walk up to the door. I turn around seeing at sign, but not being able to read it "Boys, how you guys been" I turn around knowing that voice a little too well.