Chapter Ten

Finding Baylee

Chapter Ten

                                                   Saturday 28th of June – Maine USA

Looking toward the door, not being able to see anything, just darkness that is getting closer anyway I am standing completely still. I hear a noise behind me, but I couldn't move I just stood there, staring into the darkness. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. When I felt someone whisper "I hate you Baylee, and you haven't only hurt me, but your mother, I know what you have done" he hisses, as I feel a sharp object pointing into my back. "I know you told your mother about the affair" But I didn't, the problem was I couldn't say anything I was frozen "I know you raced Baylee, I know everything, I know you have a boyfriend, he probably doesn't even love you more or less like you, no one can Baylee. You are a useless piece of shit. I don't think there is any point of you being here anymore"

I gasp, as a knife gets pushed into my back, I felt it slowly get moved, and pushed in further. All of a sudden, it moved again and I felt the knife slice my rib cage. This was my life, and all that was running through my head was. 'I am going to die' I hear a laugh before I fall on the knife, and the darkness takes over.

"Baylee, wake up", "Baylee" I hear someone yelling but all I can see is darkness, it's so hot in here, why is it so hot.  My hand lands on my stomach, feeling warm liquid over my hands, I feel so ill. "Open your eyes Baylee" I slowly try to open my eyes. But I could see darkness all over again "Baylee, the lights have gone off and you're bleeding". Oh the power is out.  I open my eyes again seeing Daniel, leaning over me.

I scream, trying to sit up. I don't think this dream is helping with my state. "What happened" I whisper, he stares at me looking frightened.

"There was blood, and the lights went out, and you wouldn't wake up. Baylee what's wrong with you" he asks, I look down seeing all the blood, which has soaked though my shirt. I try to stand up, knowing he is staring at me concerned. I try to focus my eye sights feeling everything spin. Then I collapse.

                                                                              Taylor

Last week, heaps of things happened. I got Daniel in on the plan with Baylee. Then I told Samantha the other plan.

"Sorry Samantha, but I was wondering if you want to help your daughter" I ask, watching her stare at me I really want her to help, I mean if she really loves her daughter she will. She sighs, opening the door more allowing me to come in. "Now Mrs. uh... Samantha I think we all know what Baylee needs, and that's her family, friends, and her brother" I say, she stares at me confused,

"Baylee has had a difficult life from what I know, but I think we should throw her a birthday party, and she can have sleep overs with her friend.  I know you are trying to get a job with Mr. Jones I can arrange something, that pays more, and you get to travel. Only if you help me" I say she stares at me, nodding. "Well first step; get Brady home" I smile.

I did end up getting her that job, but we couldn't get hold of Brady we are still trying. We left heaps of messages though.

We found out Baylee has been ignoring Daniel, which is not helping with that side of the plan. I know Baylee and she would not sleep with Daniel, that's for sure but I actually find it funny that it has been bothering him so much...

The motor boys walk into the canteen, one looking happy, one staring to his toes and the leader looking pissed, staring at him 'girlfriend'. Daniel didn't understand what was wrong with her. Other people would kill to be in her position.