Chapter Twenty-Seven

Finding Baylee

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Friday 21st of November - Maine USA

Lunch Time detention

Yes the principal still has us in detention. It's the last day of school for the graduated seniors, prom is tonight and my plane leaves in exactly 3 hour 20 minutes and 30 seconds. I am so scared it's not funny

Right now I am sitting on the table in the corner of the room with Danny. He kisses down my neck, while one hand is on my thigh and the other one around my waist. "I am going to miss you" I whisper, he pulls back looking at me confused.

"I will see you later" He says, I nod smiling.

"I know, but I have to leave early that's an uh...really long time to be away from someone" I say staring at him, I had tear ready to break threw but I am trying really hard to stop them. He smiles kissing me.

We hear someone clear there voice making Daniel drop his head in anger, disturbed again. I smile than I look at the teacher, standing there. "Your brother is here to pick you up Baylee and Hayley" I nod thanking her. I look at Daniel, kissing him with all my heart, I am leaving everything behind. He looks at me confused. I pull away handing him a small box.

"Don't open it until later, please" I say knowing I will be gone by the time he does. He nods putting it in my pocket.

Brady

I wait for my sister, I can't believe this. "Give this to Taylor" I say to Trey he nods, knowing what it is. I run up to Daniel, before my sister and Hayley come out.

"Oh hey Baylee is just getting her bag" He says I nod.

"The minute I leave you need to open this, wait twenty minutes and then do anything you want to do with this information" I say stepping away he looks at me weird, but I step away seeing Baylee. I nod at Daniel and walk back to the car.

Baylee-1hour later

"I can do this I can drop you off without crying" I look at Hayley nodding.

"Of course" I say when the doorbell goes. Suddenly I heard footsteps running down here.

"NO, Baylee please" I look seeing Taylor "I just got you back you can't fucking leave me Baylee, please"

"Taylor"

"NO, NO, NO you can't leave you weren't going to say good bye you weren't going to tell us. Were you" He asks I shake my head no. "Arr fuck, fuck, fuck please don't leave me please"

"Taylor you need to stop" Hayley says

"I can't she leaving me and I just got her back I have been waiting for the moment for her to come back to me but she left, she left me there and me she never came back. I can't go through that again" He cry, yes he cries, and it broke me. Can I really do that?

When Taylor calm down he came over hugging me. "I love you Baylee, promise me you will come home"

"I promise" I cry he kisses the top of my head hugging me again. Hayley and Taylor went upstairs I sit at the end of bed, crying looking around the room I can't believe I am really doing this I am leaving. I hug my teddy, putting him in my suitcase. "I love you too, forever and always." I say zipping up my suitcase.

"So you need help packing or have you done that" I turn around seeing Daniel leaning against the doorframe. Holding a letter, his eyes are red and puffy. "Do you even need my help with anything" he asks tears rolling down his face. "I love you" he whispers, "but your leaving me and you weren't going to tell me, I had to find out by this" he say throwing the letter in front of me.

"I love you too, which is why I couldn't say goodbye, I didn't want to cry, and I wanted to be strong and happy" I cry

"Happy, your happy you leaving or Arr" he scream punching the wall. "Fucking hell you don't even understand if I got here and saw you weren't here, would have been so much worse. You're practically killing me here"

"I said sorry, I can't say anything else, to stop your pain"

"I don't want your sorry, I want you to stay. But you need to live your dream" He says walking up to me "I love you Baylee, whether you like it or not I love you. But you need to come home to me okay" he says resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you to, I will be back and if you are still here when I return, I will be there to capture that love, and have you back but we both know we can't do long distance" I say he nods, kissing me.

"Let's get you to the airport" He cries, grabbing my hand.

Daniel drives me with the whole gang behinds us meaning, my mum, Brady and Trey, Taylor and Hayley, Kinsley and Cole" All of them are here

Please board plane 23 to American National

I look up, and then walk to my mum. "Love you Sweetheart" she cry's hugging me.

"Bye Baby Girl" Trey says hugging me

"Bye Baylee" My brother says kissing my forehead. "I will miss you okay" He say I nod.

"I love you Brady" I say hugging him

Hayley and Kinsley run up to me hugging me "good luck girl, call us okay" they say I nod, trying to stop the tears.

Taylor and Cole hug me goodbye "I will send some cookie dough ice-cream on Christmas okay" Cole says making me laugh.

Lastly I look at Daniel who is crying "I love you Danny" I say kissing him, I fall into his arm

"I love you to sweet pea"

I board the plane sitting next to the window. I couldn't see anyone anymore, they were gone I left them behind and here I am sitting on a plane. I wish I could picture them laughing and smiling. But the last thing I saw was the crying.

But I knew they were going to be okay, because they had each other. "I love you and I promise I will come home soon" I whisper as the plane take off.

Thanks For reading

I hope you enjoyed my book- The End

Please vote, comment

~Tylah