Chapter Seven

Finding Baylee

Chapter Seven

                                                        Saturday 14th  of June – Maine USA

                                                                                  Baylee

No

Help

This can't be happening

I need my brother

The tears keep falling, while I read the note.

Maine National Courts

Dear Mrs. Johnson. Samantha

Mr. Johnson Brady, Miss. Johnson Baylee

The M.N.C would like to inform you that Johnson, Jack has a court hearing on the Friday 18th of July.

The client has been in the M.N. Prison for three years, and now the court date is set for parole.

We wish you the best sincerely Maine National Courts.

My father is getting out on parole I don't want that, he can't be getting out. To be honest I wouldn't car if he died in prison. "Stop sobbing Baylee, you knew he would be getting out soon" I hear a voice, coming from the door.

"You would be crying to if it was you who got stabbed but the dirty prink." I yell, than I heard her footsteps slowly walking off.

                                                                      Samantha Johnson

I read the note on the way home from work, I can't believe he is getting out, guess we have to go, otherwise who knows what will happen. I hate him, Jack has always been a prick, I was only with him, because of my parents and he hurt us all even when I was pregnant with Brady, he used to hit me. Baylee got the worse; my poor baby got the worse.

He stabbed her and hurt us all. I still have no idea why he stabbed her, all I know is she has had about three operations on it. The last one was a couple months ago, but if it opens again she might need another one. The doctors, say it damaged a lot of parts.

I always cry myself to sleep remembering what happen when Baylee was younger, I think she was about six when Jack, snuck into her room, he didn't get far before Brady got there, he stopped him, in time. I walked in last minute to see him hurting my children. Brady and Baylee came to me once, telling me what happened. I didn't think it was bad until I saw it that night.

After that, if I didn't pleasure him enough, he threated to go into Baylee room. So I did what I had to, but obviously I didn't do enough, Baylee still hate me because I didn't stop him from hitting her, I sometimes I just stood there and watched it happen.

Jack stopped Baylee racing but no one knows why. I know it looks like I hate her, but I am really just trying to save her.

I hate how I can't help her, and I hate how I can't be there for her like a normal mum.

"Mum" I look up hearing a voice, I haven't heard for a while, it was soft and slow, and it had a soft sob behind it. "Why can't my body be normal, mummy" I stare at my 9 year old daughter. She is holding her ribs.

"Baylee, why isn't your body normal" I ask, but she turns around seeing her dad staring down at her. Slowly she starts walking away, afraid she will be hurt again. I notice the bruise on her ribs, as the top comes up at little, automatically I could tell it was broken.

That day he bashed her up, she wanted to know why she gets hurt and not be like a normal child, I still to this day don't know what to say.

Sometimes I feel like I should make it right, and talk to my daughter, but then I realize she still thinks I am some sort of whore, who goes with different guys, and that's not even true.

I work at the bar on 24th street, trying to get extra money, what Baylee doesn't know is when Jack went to prison, I lost all the money. Somehow Jack locked the money before he left and we lost everything, I even got fired from my job, and I am lucky the house is still standing. I have been stuck working late hours. That's why I need the Jones case to work, once they give me the okay, I can start working as a secretary for them. I should here from the soon.

There was a knock at the door making me jump, I sigh getting up and walking over to the door. "Hello" I say seeing Taylor King, I remember is brother, Trey is bestfriends with my son, they were always together. "Taylor what are you still doing here" I ask

"Mrs. Johnson..."

"Please call me Samantha" I interrupt

"Sorry Samantha, but I was wondering if you want to help your daughter" Taylor asks, I stare at him. Do I want to help her? No, Yes, Nar, Yea, Maybe. I sigh, opening the door more telling him to come in. This better be good. "Now Mrs. uh... Samantha I think we all know what Baylee needs..."

                                                                                Daniel

"I have an idea" Taylor says "And you will help me" he smirks; I glare at him wanting for him to tell me. I knew it had to be something, to do with me but I hope it isn't stupid.

"Well what is it" I ask, making him look at me confused.

"Oh...right...I know how to help Baylee and I need your help."

"How can I help" I ask, he smirks

"You are going to get close to her, and be sweet until she is happy, I know it sound stupid but I know Baylee, and she just wants to be happy. She wants someone to want her, so if you get close to her, she will be happy enough to talk about what's up" Taylor smiles like it's a great idea, anyway it's totally stupid, all though I do get to spend it with a really hot girl.

"What if I don't want to, and what's in it for me" I ask

"You don't really have a choice; I thought you were the best option because you're Daniel Jones, heartthrob player. All you have to do is... don't fall for her, and you will be fine." He grins,

"Okay well let's make it fun 10 grand if I can get her to sleep with me, and don't worry I won't fall for her don't worry, like you said I'm Daniel Jones. Believe me she is not my type." I say. He sighs  

"I don't know, 10 grand, Baylee is...well Baylee"

"Don't worry Taylor, I can do this" I say making him laughs and pat my back walking towards the house "where are you going" I ask, he looks at me.

He sighs "I need to talk to Mrs. Johnson" he says and walks off leaving me confused. I look at the time. I think it's time to go home and sleep. I pull out my phone calling the Chauffeur, to take me home. Tomorrow I will start Taylors plan. But I couldn't help but wonder what he has to tell Mrs. Johnson.

Thanks for Reading

Please vote, comment

~Tylah