08

Leah's pov-
"Honey wake up!" I shot up out of my bed to see my uncle Calum. "Did you go to bed at three am?" "No." He gave me the look of don't lie to me, "Maybe." "Damn you know your dad is gonna kill you." "I know but I can sleep on the plane." "Okay fair point just clean your room." "I will." I got up and started to make my bed along with finishing throwing clothes into my suitcase.

"Hey Leah have you seen my sweatshirt." My dad walked into my room and said "Your still not dressed." "Yep." He sighed and said "Do you have my sweatshirt that says my medical building." "Nope why would I want to sponsor you for free." He sighed and said "Your sassy today." "When am I not sassy." "Touché point there girl." He left and I finally picked out an outfit for the plane, since it was now twelve o'clock. I walked downstairs with my suitcase.

"I'm ready when y'all are." "Eat food little Irwin!" Yelled Michael from the couch, and I grabbed an apple and a bag of chips. "Okay." I sat on the bar counter eating and texting everyone. I said "Can someone crack my back?" "Ask Luke." "Aren't you a surgeon?" I questioned to Michael and he said "Yeah but I didn't take that one class for chiropractic work, like Luke did."

Calum said "That class was such a waste for him." Luke came downstairs "No it wasn't, y'all aren't complaining when I know how to crack someone's back." My dad came downstairs and said "But your major buddy was dentistry not doctor crap." "Why didn't you take it dad?" I looked at him "Didn't felt like I needed it, unlike obviously Luke felt the need." We all laughed and I said "So can you crack my back Hemmings."

He rolled his eyes and said "Yes only because I love you." "Thank the lord."