026

Leah's pov-
"Finals legit killed me." "I'm sorry honey I bet you did great." I was currently in my dad's office complaining about how my finals went. I'm officially now on winter break, but I was all worked up about my chemistry final and my math final. He was looking at files of patients and said "Well on the bright side me and you are going Christmas shopping tomorrow." I smiled and said "I know, I know." He grabbed his bag and said "C'mon we can go to lunch and than we can both start our winter break."

I grabbed my backpack and we walked to his car which was in the garage, he said "So good news, I got my cover person for the time I'm gone spending with you." "Great!" He smiled and we headed off to Red Robin's. It was a tradition ever since I was a little kid. Once we arrived we got our food to go so we can go back home and watch some Christmas movies. When we got our food we started to head home.

We arrived and I saw the boys in our living room, Crystal was over too. "How'd finals go Leah?" Questioned Calum, "It went alright. I'm going to get changed dad than we can go into your room and watch our Christmas movies." He smiled "Okay I'll bring our food up there."

Ashton's pov-
"What do you and Leah do?" "It's our tradition since her mom died, we get Red Robin and watch Christmas movies in my room and do that after her school day is over." Crystal smiled and said "You really are a good father Ashton." "I've been trying my hardest." "Dude she has you wrapped around your finger." "I know, I know." They all smiled and Luke said "Now go do your daddy daughter moment."

I went upstairs with the food to already see her on my bed scrolling through the hallmark channel. I put her food in front of her and I said "Before we start can I put on my pjs." "Yes." I went into my closet and I got changed into a pair of sweats and a shirt. I got in my bed next to her and started to eat my food while she clicked on Frosty The Snowman.