013

Leah's pov-
The two idiot doctors declared my ankle wasn't broken but sprained and I had to keep icing it and staying in the hotel room. They were down at their conference thing and I went on FaceTime. I FaceTimed Chris and he immediately answered. "Hey Leah." "Hey Chris." Me and him have been talking a shit ton lately, and I hope this go further. "So when you come back home do you wanna get lunch?" "Yeah let's do it!" I replied and he smiled, "So what is your New York plans?"

"Umm icing my ankle since my dad said I can't move because I sprained it." He sighed and said "So that's what it's like having a doctor for a dad ." "Yeah it's pretty much like that, the whole I don't want you to injure it more. So don't move Leah!" I sighed and he said "Well I have guitar so I'll text you later." "Okay goodbye." He hung up and I laid back down and groaned. I heard the door unlock and there stood Luke Hemmings. "Hey little Irwin, how you holding up?"

"Shouldn't you be listening to people teach you new methods and shit." "Well I was going to sit threw a different ways to do a root canal, but I decided you were probably bored or by now you found a juul dealer and already got a new juul, so I wanted to stop you before you became an addict." "Oh my god can't you get over the frickin juul." I rolled my eyes and he laughed "I'm sorry but it's just funny you knew how to work it."

"Asshole. I'm smarter than y'all give me credit for." "Yeah book smart but not street smart." "Frickin I can prove y'all idiots wrong." "Uh huh honey." He laid down on his bed and said "I think I'm going to go back to medical school." "For what?" "To be a trained dental surgeon like Calum." "Why?" "Because it is helpful." "Okay."

I looked at him and he said "It's just an idea." "Okay I'm not questioning it." I went back on my phone and he said "Do you need your back cracked again?" "Yep." He laughed and said "See the chiropractic class turned out to be working." "Shut up and crack it dude."