021

Leah's pov-
"Now to cut the ribbon and say a few words is our chief of medicine Doctor Ashton Irwin." Everyone clapped and the mayor handed the microphone to him and he said "Well I opened this hospital to give families comfort, in their health. There is one person who helped me get to where I am today. My daughter Leah." He looked over to me which I was next to Calum and Michael.

He continued and said "Ever since it was just me and her, I kept telling myself I need to make this girl have the best life. She has really helped me become a better person, doctor and most importantly a better father than I could ever imagine." I started to get teary eyed and Calum pulled me close to him. "Leah I love you and you have made me a better man. Your mom would be so proud of you right now." He handed the microphone over to the mayor and I went over to him and hugged him.

Everyone was snapping photos and the mayor said "We give to you now Oasis Medical Hospital." Ashton cut the ribbon and everyone cheered. Everyone inside was already in scrubs ready for patients while we all walked into the boys office so they can get ready. I smiled to my dad and said "I love you." "I love you too." I sat at his office desk and once he was changed I said "I'm going to do my homework." "Okay we can maybe go out for dinner tonight." I nodded and he said "But my office isn't done yet."

He grabbed a picture frame and put it on his desk facing him. Once he did that he left, soon I opened my phone to see text messages from everyone. My best friends telling me how sweet my dad is and how they wanna congratulate him. Griffin texted me how he watched and I looked good. I sighed and Chris texted me how I missed a fun math class.

I just opened my chemistry textbook to start doing that. Once I got bored I went behind his desk and saw the picture frame was me and him at a daddy daughter dance. I was in a big pink fluffy dress and he was in a suit. I smiled and got a little tear in my eye. I wiped it around and thought "Damn he really loves me."