018

Leah's pov-
Once we arrived at the hospital they were opening up still. I walked in with Calum next to me. The opening was next Monday, Michael saw us and yelled "LITTLE IRWIN SURVIVED DAY ONE!" "Yeah I did." We hugged and my dad came out from a desk area. "Do you have homework?" "Nope but you do." "Goddamit I hate the first week of school." I laughed and I replied "Your not the only one."

I walked toward my dad's office and Luke came out from his. "Hey do you want to get coffee?" "I mean that does sound nice Luke." "Perfect let's go." We walked into the lobby and Luke yelled "Text us your coffee orders!" They all nodded and we went out into his car.

Once we arrived at the coffee shop Dutch Bros. We ordered our drinks and sat down at a table. Luke said "So day one was good?" "Yeah sorta." I took a sip of my energy drink and he said "What's that mean?" "Just I saw some people I wish I didn't." "Are you getting bullied?" "No, no. It's just boys." "Ew high school boys." "You got that right." "So have you had a boyfriend before?"

"Nope." "Leah." "What? It's the truth." Maybe it wasn't the truth but he doesn't have to know that. "Leah c'mon you can spill the tea with your uncle Luke." "Jesus Luke don't say spill the tea." "Why can't I, that's what everyone is saying now." "But it just doesn't work for you." "Whatever major loser." I rolled my eyes and laughed, "You are such a teenage boy." He smiled and said "C'mon let's get the boys coffees."

We ordered them and suddenly as I turned around I ran into somebody. "I'm so sorry." I looked up to see the person I wish I didn't. Especially not with Luke, five inches away from me.

"It's okay Leah." Luke turned around with the coffees to see me starring at Griffin. He said "I'm her Uncle Luke and you are?" "I'm Griffin, Leah's ex-boyfriend. Didn't she tell you we dated." He looked at me and I said "Well we gotta go. Nice seeing ya." I walked out with Luke following me. "Oh we are so talking about this with the guys." "Luke can't you just drop it." "Let me think." He stayed silent for a few minutes and than said "Nope!"