027

Leah's pov-
"Isn't that a little bit revealing honey." "No." My dad was looking at my maroon and floral romper. Which I will admit had a low cut and I was wearing my black strappy heels. My hair was curled and my makeup was natural but still noticeable. He sighed and said "You know all the doctors know you are my child so there is no point trying to act like you are a nurses kid."

I laughed and said "Don't worry dad, I'll be right by your side all night." He smiled and we went into the car to meet the rest of the boys. "Wow Leah you look beautiful." "Thanks boys, now can we go." We headed towards the party which they rented a ballroom at a hotel for. Once we arrived we got our car in the valet area and we went inside. Everyone was socializing while drinking champagne."Leah, please go socialize with the other doctor's kids." "Okay, dad."

I left and saw the kids table, the kids ranged from three to about seventeen. I saw the head of the pharmaceuticals departments son. He was seventeen like me and he said: "Hey Leah." "Hey, John." "So how is life going for you?" "Pretty good what about you?" "I mean I can't complain." I smiled and we spent the rest of the night talking. He grabbed us some champagne and we sat on the balcony of the hotel ballroom.

We were looking out into the city and he said: "It's all time for the ball to drop." "Yep." Once we saw the fireworks shooting everyone inside yelling me and John looked at each other and leaned in for the kiss. We kissed and it may have gotten a little heated. Once we finished he smiled and said: "Call me sometime." "I will." We both walked inside and went our separate ways.

Yes, I am a little bit of a hoe, just a little bit. I'm seventeen the boys need to realize I want to experience life and boys. They just won't have to know I was outside making out with the head of the pharmaceutical departments son. Now that would actually send my dad to the grave.