028

Leah's pov-
"C'mon dad, it's just one trip, we will be back by ten o'clock tonight. We are just going down to Hollywood." I was currently begging my dad to let me go with my friends to Hollywood. My friend Megan's brother lives in Hollywood and she invited us all to his house for the day. "Leah, will parents be there." "Yeah Megan's brother." That wasn't a lie but it was his house so he is their in spirit. He sighed and Luke said "Just let her go, what can go wrong if her friend Megan's brother is there."

"He's got a point." "Okay fine, but ten o'clock no later text me if your running late because of traffic." "Thank you dad! Charlize is outside so bye y'all." They sighed and waved. I went outside and once I got into her car she said "They agreed." "Yeah." We drove up to Hollywood and when we arrived in his house. All the girls were already there, ready for a fun day of shopping. We went down to Beverly Hills and do some damage. I walked out of a store and told the girls I will meet up with them later, I had to go do something.

I was walking outside and suddenly I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry." I looked up to see John. He said "It's okay Leah, I didn't know you shopped down here." "I'm here with girls." "Oh gotcha well nice seeing you bye." "Bye." It has been awkward since New Years. Me and him tried to date and it didn't work out. So now I have to find a prom date and it still isn't working out. I sighed, and I saw Megan's brother David pulling up in his Tesla.

"Leah? What are you doing down here? Megan and the girls went to Santa Monica Pier." "I said I will catch up with them later." "What are you doing?" "I'm going to the cemetery near here to go see my mom." "Here let me drive you." He opened his Tesla door and I got inside the car while he drove me to the cemetery. "When was the last time you were down here?" "Not since I buried her." He nodded and he parked his car and I said "I'll go say my condolences and I'll be back."

I went right to where she is buried. I kneeled near it and saw no flowers with her. I started to cry and I said "I miss you, I don't know what I want to do with my life and dad isn't much help. I don't know what to do mom." I felt someone come up behind me and hug me. I saw it was David. I hugged him back he said "C'mon let's go take you to my house." I looked up and it started to rain.