032

Ashton's pov-
"Dad, he is a nice guy, you'd be impressed with the whole idea for tonight." There she was sitting in her prom dress. It was white, her hair was curled and I smiled. Me and the boys were waiting for David to come over. "Do you approve of the dress?" "Yes Leah." I felt a tear in my eye and I said "Your mom would love it." She smiled and she got up and hugged me. "You know for all the gray hairs I give you, I love you."

"I love you too." Soon the doorbell rang and Luke answered it. He said "Yeah David she is right here." He came in and said "Damn, you look good." "Thank you." She let go of my hug and she went to go hug David. "Dad we are going to go." "Okay have fun be safe kids." I responded they left and I started to cry. Luke came up behind me and said "You knew this day was going to come I didn't think it would come soon.

*flash ford to six years, Leah is twenty three*

"Guys look at the ring!" Leah and David were standing around the table. They recently got engaged and Leah was showing off the ring. I was leaning against a wall and I looked to a photo of my wife, "Look our babygirl is growing up Carrie. We raised her right."

A few months passed and before I knew it, it was the Wedding Day. I was standing behind the double doors, Leah came out in her white dress. "C'mon Dad." I started to tear up and I grabbed her arm, I walked her down the isle. I lifted up her vail and I kissed her on the forehead. She started to tear up and I went to my seat which was right next to the boys. I looked next to me and saw my wives ash's Leah wanted them here.

Luke leaned into me and said "Ashton we all raised her right." "Damn well we did, it wasn't easy but she turned out pretty alright." It was Leah's turn for her vows, she said "I never knew I could find love in any man beside my dad and my adopted uncles. David you have shown me how much love a girl should have. You may not be first in my heart because my dad is but you are the man that shown me love is the most powerful thing to a women."

They officially got married and we went to the reception. Calum said "We did raise an amazing girl." "Yes we all did."

*The end*

Hope y'all liked the story, I will be writing more stories but I kinda felt like this is how it should wrap up, so give me a follow and I will be writing more stories :) love y'all and thank you for all the views/votes/amazing comments. I love you all
-Carmen