023

Leah's pov-
"It's okay I swear, they won't even know you were here." "Leah I'm not turning it down but won't they kill me." "My uncles and my dad won't ever know c'mon." I took off my sandals and I left them down by the stairs. Griffin put his shoes down by the stairs next to mine. Suddenly he followed me upstairs and slapped my butt. I giggled and turned around to Griffin. "C'mon." He smiled and said "Your so cute." I laughed and we walked into my bedroom. He laid on my bed and I went in with him.

"You ready for this babygirl." "As ready as I'll ever be." He smiled and we both started to make out, before I knew it my shirt was off and his was too, the pants were coming off and everything was going smooth.

Once we finished he was in his underwear under my covers and I was too. He smiled and hugged me, I hugged him back and he said "This is just a hookup Leah, we aren't getting emotions into this." "Yes I know." He kissed my head and said "I should probably get going." "Don't leave." "Leah your family is going to be home soon." I looked to my phone and saw it was eight o'clock which meant they can walk in any second. "SHIT!"

He got changed and I slipped on a robe, he walked downstairs and before I knew it, as soon as I hit the bottom stair. They were down there all four of them starring at me and Griffin. In there scrubs and all while Calum was holding up Griffin's shoes. We both looked at each other and Luke said "Griffin I'll show you the door, wait I don't really need to because you know where it is." "Bye Leah, I'll call you later."

He grabbed his shoes from Calum. "No you won't." Replied Michael and I sighed. Luke and Michael pushed him out of the door, I stood on the staircase with my robe on. I fixed my robe and I replied with a "Umm I'm going to get changed." They all nodded and my dad said "Come back down as soon as you are changed." "Okay." I walked upstairs feeling the eyes burning at me. "I'm in so much fuckin trouble."