DickXreaderXJason

Ok here is another request by the one and only @fluffyfoxella thank you for requesting because I was running out of ideas.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The reader(you) works at a café as a waiter and that is where she met Dick and Jason for the first time but separate. Somehow Dick and Jason developed a crush on her, but the boys didn't know they liked the same girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

keys: (Y/N)- your name (L/N)- last name (H/C)- hair color (H/L)- hair length (Y/H)- your height (E/C)- eye color

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

warning- cussing

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors POV

(Y/N) is a girl who works at No Doze Café. A café that everyone loves and apparently everyone loves her. Because she gets her job done and makes sure her customers are great. During her job she has gone through someone really tired, to someone drunk, to being rob (but that didn't happen because 1 batman came and 2 she know how to fight) to someone talking to her about their problems because they wanted to commit suicide. (Y/N) has been through a lot. From her dad leaving her at a young age, to moving non-stop, to her mom being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, to her job. Everyone has respect for her for what she does.

Then one day a guy everyone knows walks in. Everyone got quiet, yes (Y/N) thought he was cute but she won't let him get her out of focus from her job. He comes to her and asks for a iced Carmel macchiato. She turns around to make his drink once he paid for it. Then she realized who it was, Dick Grayson, the eldest son of Bruce Wayne himself, well adopted but their eyes and hair looks the same. After she made his drink she gave it to him, their hands brush against each other and she saw him blush. He said a quick thank you, turned around, and walked away.

The next day another guy walks in and orders an blueberry muffin, after he paid for it (Y/N) went to get it. One of her co-workers, Jadyn, came up to her to talk to (Y/N)(if that's your name you can change it)

"Dude, do you know who that is?"

"No, should I?"

"(Y/N) that's Jason fucking Todd. Bruce Wayne's second oldest son. Ring any bells?"

"Oh now I know. No wonder he looks familiar."

After the conversation (Y/N) went to give the customer, she now knows as Jason, his blueberry muffin. She gave him his muffin, once he had it he took a it of it then said "Wow it tastes as good as you look." with a wink then walks out of the store. (Y/N) just shook her head and went back to work.

Lets go to the boys its still authors POV

Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian was in the same room, shocking I know, talking about something until they got in a conversation about the cute girl they saw.

"I saw a girl a couple days ago she was really pretty." Dick said.

"You too? I did too. She gave me my food the other day. She was fucking HOT!!!" Jason said back.

"Who's this girl you guys are talking about?" Tim said while drink a cup of coffee.

"I don't know she had (H/C) let was (H/L) very pretty." Dick said.