TimXreader

Prompt requested by atongol22

Warning: cussing

(Y/N)- your name (N/N)- nickname
____________________________________

Your POV

Tim and I were walking to class together when the jocks came up to us.
"Hey emo and nerd." Jake said and his group laughed. Before we start let me tell you about them.
Jake the alpha in the group. Jock and also fuck boy or what I like to call him a man whore. He's had a lot of girls in his bed but some people you talk to may say even a couple of guys.

"Hey nerd did you do my homework like I told you too." Evan said.
Evan a boy who used to be my friend ,yeah shocker, got jealous because I made a new friend and it was a boy. Jock but also a fuck boy, and to surprise you he used to be a straight A student.

"Hey Evan. Shut the fuck up because last time I remember you can do your own work. A plus and honor roll student and plus you think your so cool? Well guess what your not, you're just as bad as the rest of them." That was me. (Y/N)

"(N/N) please don't." Tim said aka my best friend aka if you hurt him the police would need to try to find a dead body that I hid and no one will be able to find it because the body is full on gone.

"Yeah listen to geek freak here." Then there's Noah. The biggest slut of them all. Noah has been in our school for 3 years now, he was a exchange student from Keystone City, plus I know some people there for certain reasons. But that's not the point anyways rumor has it he used to be a girl. I mean he kind of does look like one.

*bell rings*

"Later losers." One of them said. We start walking down the hall to get to our next class which is gym. Before I came here I used to be a full on athlete I mean I did all sports but when I came here I decided not to and it was the best decision of my life because I see how the teammates talk to each other and I would of already punched a kid. Me and Tim went to different locker rooms to get changed into our gym clothes after that we met each other on the bleachers to wait for everyone else or we thought. The football coach started to come up to us.

"So are you interested in doing football this year?"

"No."

"I mean I would love too but I've seen the people here so no thank you."

"I wasn't talking to you little girl."

"Well guess what 'big idiot' he said no." I said. I hate it when guys call me little girl ok I'm a Sophomore and I'm (I'm going to put a height in) almost 6'0, I'm kind of tall for my age but the funny thing is, is that the coach is 5'7 and he's calling me little.