2020 halloween couple costumes

Basically what it says and I'm really trying to get some type of inspiration for the other, actual, chapters but don't know how, so on with the couple costumes and Preferences

BTW I LOVE HALLOWEEN, so in the comments tell me what your going to be. ☺️

Bruce

🦇 You and Bruce get a little alone time since the others are with their girlfriends, friends, or their just old enough to be by themselves.
🦇 You both go to at least two haunted houses in the month of October
🦇 The whole mansion is decorated in spider webs but no spiders since one year y'all did that, you forgot about it and when you saw it, you nearly burned down the house because of your fear.
🦇 You guys give out candy until 9 pm then you watch scary movies until everyone is back or their home asleep.

🦇 y'all are just old school so..

Dick

💙 you guys just go to Halloween parties or go into random people's Halloween parties then afterwards you go back home.
💙 y'all get um....freaky before you go back to the mansion.😳😳

💙 yeah freaky 😳 💙y'all don't really decorate because your guys favorite holiday is Christmas

💙 yeah freaky 😳
💙y'all don't really decorate because your guys favorite holiday is Christmas.

Jason

🔫 you both like to go all out.
🔫Halloween is y'all's favorite holiday, I mean like screw Christmas and Valentine's Day, let's scary the shit out of people.
🔫 you both do a side job of working at haunted houses so when Halloween actually comes you are really good at doing makeup and no one recognizes you both.
🔫 you scare the shit out of Roy and (bff/n)
🔫 you love going to the kids center on Halloween and help little kids with their makeup for free.

🔫Bonnie and Clyde anyone?🔫also you'll have a very long night, if you know what I mean, if not then I basically mean by playing chess or checkers 😳😅

🔫also you'll have a very long night, if you know what I mean, if not then I basically mean by playing chess or checkers 😳😅

Tim

💻you and Tim end up watching scary movies for a little a while because you both kind of get scared easily, yes even him let him be baby for a little bit.
💻 you guys will dress up if there's a Halloween party but you'll be there for a little bit

💻it's simple and easy and pretty funny💻then you usually fall asleep in each other's arms with him stealing the blankets so you steal the pillows😂 (that's what you get Tim

💻then you usually fall asleep in each other's arms with him stealing the blankets so you steal the pillows😂 (that's what you get Tim. Tim: hey!)

Damian

⚔️ he doesn't understand the meaning of Halloween and always makes it sound bad like "basically you are coming up to a random house, you don't know, and say do you have free candy, you don't know if they put poison in them"
⚔️ or the "it's kind of the same thing as someone asking if you want to get in their van because they have candy"
⚔️ you finally convince him to get into a costume, a couple one to top that off, but only for a Halloween dance.

⚔️ yeah let's just say the school liked your costume and let you off the hook but asked you to not wear that again(unlike me who wore leggings under my shorts for the fifth time and got dress coded for that and my mom coming up there and started t...

⚔️ yeah let's just say the school liked your costume and let you off the hook but asked you to not wear that again(unlike me who wore leggings under my shorts for the fifth time and got dress coded for that and my mom coming up there and started to cuss the female principal(who btw dress coded me) out so I was able to wear it for the rest of the day and never again but jokes on her I'm going to be wearing a similar outfit again)
⚔️he won't say it out loud or admit it but he thought you look really hot and beautiful in that 👉🏻👈🏻
⚔️you got voted best couple, best costume, best couple costumes, and most likely to get married...😳
⚔️you guys do watch scary movies until he gets really bored or you get pretty scared so then you'll watch funny animal videos or a funny movie and cuddle the rest of the night together.

Thank you for reading and hopefully you enjoyed it. I know it's been like 2 months but I've been reading and watching things to get ideas but when I do I don't know how to start it and end it soo..... I've also been busy with softball we just recently won districts so this week is regionals, wish us luck. And with the principal thing you saw up there well it is true. Quoted by mom ~"I have a 6 foot daughter who has curves, an ass, and boobs  so it hard to find clothes for her, she nor I can help it. The shorts cover her ass like they should be, it's not like she going to be saying 'watch me I'm going to be flashing my Who Ha'"~ end quote.....😳 so yeah that was embarrassing because I was just standing there the whole time. But yeah anyways sorry for that I'm still kinda pissed about it but whatever.

BYE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Word count: 807 words