_23_

Amara Williams 8:24 PM

Amara Williams
8:24 PM.
1 week later...

I sat in my room watching tv with Quinton on my bed. He seemed off today. Alana and Caesar went out to get something to eat, my mom and James were in their room, and Kaden was in the basketball court.

"You want popcorn?" I asked and he shrugged.

"What's wrong witchu?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothin," He said.

"Come on, I know somethings wrong. Talk to me-"

"You want to know what's fuckin wrong?! Us!" He said as he got up.

"What do you mean us?" I asked.

"You ever thought about how fuckin disgustin this shit is? You don't even seem to care," he chuckled bitterly.

"Quinton we're not related-"

"It doesn't matter!" He yelled at me as tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

"So what's that supposed to mean?"

"You tell me," he said.

I laughed as I let a few tears fall. I got up before walking over to him.

"So what I'm disgusting now? You weren't saying that before," I said.

His expression altered but he tried to keep the same cold expression he was before.

"Ironic how as soon as I give my virginity to you all of a sudden you're done with me," I chuckled.

"Amara-"

"Don't 'Amara' me! You dirty bitch! I-"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," he said as he tried to pull me closer to him by the waist.

"Don't fuckin touch me! Yes you did! You said you loved me and I believed you-"

"Baby, I'm sorry. I just got shit on my mind and I-"

"Get out," I said.

"What? No, just let me explain-"

"I said get out!" I said.

He pulled me to him so I pushed him and hit him until he let me go.

"Okay, I'll go but I'm comin back when you calm down," he said before leaving.

When we got back to school seemed like every time I looked up in the hallway Quinton was looking at me.
At the end of the day I saw him looking at me again but this time Jacob was standing behind him talking to his friends.

I slammed my locker before I started walking his way. Quinton's eyes lit up as he turned to me thinking I was walking to him. Instead I passed him and went straight to Jacob. I pulled Jacob's shirt, getting his attention before I pulled his face to mine and kissed him.

His friends whistled and cheered before I felt my body being yanked and thrown over Quinton's shoulder. He took me to his car before putting me in his car and driving home.

He was pissed, like livid. I ran to my room and tried to shut the door before he got up here but he practically slammed the door into the wall. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a hole now. He slammed the door back closed.

"The fuck is wrong witchu?! Huh?! Have you lost your fuckin mind?!" He yelled.

"Why the fuck do you even care?! I'm disgusting remember!" I shot back.

"I told you I didn't mean it-"

"You only said that because you realized my feelings were hurt but you don't actually care!"

"Even if that were the case why you got to fuck with Jacob?! What's your deal with that nigga?! You like him or somethin?!"

"Why are you so mad when it comes to Jacob?! He never did anything to you-"

"He isn't good for you!"

"And you are?!" I yelled before there was a silence.

"I lost my virginity to my stepbrother, how fuckin weird does that sound?! Before I didn't care, before I didn't regret it but you're starting to make me feel that way and for what?! What did I ever do?! How about you go be with who you really want to be with and leave me alone," I said.

"But you're the person I really want to be with! It's you-"

"Then why would you say that-"

"I don't know!"

"Well let me know when you figure it out, or don't. I don't even give a fuck anymore just get out of my room," I said before he looked at me for a second.

He turned around to open the door and on the other side stood Alana and Caesar.