_28_

Amara Williams
8:21 PM.
That Friday

"You guys know what this is about?" I asked as I went into the living room.

"Nah, they just left this note," Quinton said before giving me the note.

Dear, family

Meet us in the leaving room at 8:30. We have to have a family meeting.

"The fuck," I said before handing it back to Quinton.

I sat down next to him before he rested his hand on my thigh. We were back together but we had to keep it more low key. When Lynn and James walked in he moved his hand.

"Thank you for meeting us," My mom said as James closed and locked the door.

James eyed me before he clasped his hands together.

"We need to have a talk," he said as he sat down.

"I've run into some... money troubles and uh... because of that there are people out there who want our head on a silver platter-"

"Wait your head or... all of us?" Alana asked.

"All of us. So because of that I mean... we're in danger guys and I'm sorry I couldn't fix it I wish I could but I can't right now."

"So what do we do?" Caesar asked.

"We're moving. We'll pack everything up. Empty out your bank accounts and transfer it to cash so that it can't be traced. Say goodbye to your friends but do not I repeat do not tell them anything about this. Understood?" He said and we nodded.

"Good. We'll be gone by Sunday."