Work call

Have you guys ever had your work life interfere with your personal life?

I'll give you a real life example of a way it affected me. Allow me to paint you a picture

So I'm in my room, right? I got my phone in my left hand, dick in my right hand. I have on socks and a shirt, my boxers are on the floor and I'm watching porn in the dark.

I beating it like I work for the mob and sweating my ass off.

Just as I get close to cleanup time, i get a phone call... from the jail I work at, and it's my on call day. We each have a specific day that they can call us, regardless of the reason and make us come to work. If we dont answer, we can get written up and be denied our raise, and at 9.00 bucks an hour, you damn right I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said, slowly messing with my junk with my other hand to keep it hard, too late to start over.

They said, "Hey Grip, its Ashley, I hate to do this to you, bud, but we're gonna need you to come in." By the way, Ashley may not be the most beautiful girl you ever saw, but in that moment, dick in my hand, she sounded so sexy it was unreal, but I'm trying to keep calm and somehow my brain forgot what she said and that I was talking to a coworker, because I said "Sorry, couldn't hear you, can you say it a bit slower?"

I got my eyes pinched closed and I licked my lips, my whole body tensed up and I waited, right. "Sure, Grip, someone called out and i need you to come in."

I let out a huge breath, and without realizing it I said, "I just did." Yeah I had to laugh that off when she saw me at work.