Fathers Day 2019

Flicking forward to June for fathers day!

Dec was laying in bed when he heard the thundering noise of many feet coming up the stairs and he pretended to be asleep. The door opened and he was nearly buried under the covers.

Charlie*nudges her father* Dad, Dad wake up it's fathers day come on"

Dec*pokes his head out of the covers* Oh hello, what are you lot doing here?"

Charlie*pushes her dad* Dad don't be silly look we made you breakfast"

Dec*looked at the full English breakfast in front of him* Well aren't I lucky"

Charlie" That's not it, you are going to play golf with Ant while me,Ali, Grandma go shopping then after that we are going out of the evening to a fancy restaurant for something to eat"

Dec" Wow, I have been spoilt and I haven't even had presents unless those are the presents" *smiles*

Charlie" Of course you have presents"

Dec" Well come on then bring them on"

Charlie" I'll go get them"*leaves the room*

Ali" So you excited Decky, excited for your day?"

Dec" Oh yeah it all sounds amazing"

Ali" It was all Charlie's idea she arranged everything I had nothing to do with it although I did help with the breakfast"

Dec*smiles*

Ali was sitting on the bed with Isla as she watched with fascination at what was happening. Charlie then came back in with the lots of bags.

Dec" Well let's dig in"

Dec looked at the array on presents on the bed, he had received new golfing gloves, new clubs, some chocolate, some aftershave, a new shirt and a personalised photo frame that Charlie had specially made for him. He looked at it, it read Happy Fathers Day dad from you two daughters Charlie and Isla and a picture of them in the frame.

Dec" Awww, well thank you Charlie"*hugs his daughter*

Charlie" I wanted to get you something special"

Dec" I love them all from my girls"*kisses Isla*

-Twitter-

@antanddec I am being spoiled I am today, been treated to presents and a big breakfast this morning, then I'm going golfing with Ant and then in the evening we are going out to a fancy restaurant all arranged by @Charlie_Donnelly don't I have the best daughter in the world! D X

@AnythingCanHappenn @antanddec Aww Dec you have such a great daughter hope you have a great day.

@antanddeclove @antanddec  I hope you have a great day Dec it sounds like you will!

@AntandDecfans @antanddec You have the best daughter a father could ask for, have a great day.

@AntandDecshows @antanddec Have a great day Declan!

@StephenMulhern @antanddec @CharlieDonnelly She never does any of this for me.

@CharlieDonnelly @StephenMulhern Thats because you are funnily enough not my dad. X

@StephenMulhern @CharlieDonnelly I thought I was your third dad.

@CharlieDonnelly @StephenMulhern Since when did I acquire three dads? Lols X

@StephenMulhern @CharlieDonnelly Well you have @antanddec Dec your real dad, then Ant your second dad then me your third dad we all brought you up