Their Little Secret (2020)

Enjoy!

Charlie looked up at Stephen as they laid together on the sofa, it had been a secret for over a month that they were together. They had talked about it after they had kissed for the first time but no one knew and they wanted to keep it that way for a while.

Stephen*kisses her forehead* Are you, you comfy?"

Charlie*smiles* Very comfy, I love your cuddles, you make me feel safe"

Stephen" Awww, you are so sweet, do you want another drink?"

Charlie" I'm okay it's just nice cuddling with you"

Stephen*kisses her forehead*

Charlie*smiles*turning over*leans up to kiss him*

Stephen" I love you"

Charlie" I love you"

Stephen" What did you tell your dad?"

Charlie" This time I told him we are still working on show ideas, I don't know how long he is going to believe that though"

Stephen" We could have a lot of show ideas in the pipeline they don't have to know"

Charlie" I know I've just never lied to my dad before"

Stephen" NEVER, WHAT EVEN WHEN YOU WAS A TEENAGER!"

Charlie" You don't have to shout"

Stephen" Sorry, but really you never lied"

Charlie" There never seem to be any need for it, it was always just me and dad for years and then I was always with him, Ant and you, plus no boys ever liked me and if they did it was because my dad was famous"

Stephen" Oh Charlie"*kisses her* I love you"

Charlie" I love you as well, its just this is big I mean talk about go all out"

Stephen" I'm sure your dad will understand I've known him for years"

Charlie" I know that but I'm his daughter, his baby girl, the one who told me that all men were trouble"

Stephen*nods* Yeah I remember that chat, look we don't have to tell him yet"

Charlie" Yeah well we might have to come out with better excuses"

Stephen" We will have to think of something"

Charlie*leans on Stephen's chest* Stephen?"

Stephen" Yes Charlie?"

Charlie" I wanted to talk about, the, ermm, that thing people do together, it gets you all hot and bothered"

Stephen" You are cute are you talking about sex?"

Charlie" I guess, it's weird I've never done it with someone I loved before, I've done it I mean that time I lost my virginity was by rape"*starts crying*

Stephen*holds her* Hey, hey it's okay, shhh I got you, we can do it when you feel ready"

Charlie*smiles* I am ready I'm just nervous"

Stephen*strokes her face* I won't hurt you I promise"

Charlie*nods*

Stephen*lifts Charlie up*

Charlie*grips to Stephen*

-Stephen's Room-

Stephen*lays her on the bed* Can I?*gestures to her trousers*

Charlie*nods*

Charlie sits there as Stephen carefully pulls down her trousers. She shifts.