chapter 3 •HERE IT IS•

"EVERYONE! WAKE UP! ITS MORNING, TIME FOR BREAKFAST!"

Emma's voice echoed cheerily across the room.

'Ah, morning'

Ray slowly sat up from his bed, silently gazing at his siblings who are screaming and yelling to be helped to get dressed.

Gilda tended Conny, who was too young to tie her shoelace and quite flimsy to carry out the tasks such as fixing her own bed.

"Don't run around!" Don called after the little kids who played as they walk towards the dining area.

"Emma, when will you be adopted?" Anna asked, fixing her twin braids.

"Today." Emma answered shortly.

"What?! That's too fast!" Ray yelled out, He couldn't have done anything to controll his loud mouth.

Emma laughed, but short yet again, she just smiled at them and nodded.

"I actually can't wait to meet my parents."

She grinned widely it looked as if it was forced.

Norman on the corner, with that dark expression on his face.

Emma smiled his way.

But he knows that smile is pasted.

The blue hues glimmered sadly.

Her's flickered with hope and love.

_______________

EMMA'S POV

Everyone was outside. Norman was carrying Sherry with Phil. Nat was talking with anna as she giggled and poked him jokingly, Gilda endearingly smiled at me when she saw me look her way.

I smiled back.

I was sitting under the oak tree, as i always have when we were having a break from playing.

"You not gonna play Emma?" Gilda said, making her way towards me, she stopped on her tracks as i started to get up.

"Oh i will." i laughed, waving my hands up on the air.

"I will just go inside and drink some water then i'll be back." I
gestured my index finger towards the house.

Gilda nodded and turned to Anna who is smilling brightly.

I slipped through from the sight of the others. I entered the house and strode inside, scanning the area for whoever who was lingering within.

Nothing.

I wandered (absent-mindedly) through corridors and found myself in front of my room, our room.

I didn't enter, instead i looked away and forced my feet to the opposite direction.

The library it is.

I made my way, the hem of my skirt swang freely, constantly springing upwards due to my movements but i couldn't careless.

I gripped the door knob, swang the door open and made my way inside. My eyes darting across the room, glancing at a few familliar ones.

Books of so many with authors that deemed special in writting and literature, i had read most of them and Once an author has proved himself greater than the rest.

William Minerva.

His works and books are both magnificent and mysterious, with a figure of an owl on the hard bond cover. High intelligence and horrific humor, i indulged into thinking he was a noble person.