~information~

name• (Y/N) Yamada

name• (Y/N) Yamada

age• 15

height• 159 cm (5'3)

hair color• h/c with two strands of blond (if your hair is already blond, don't worry about the two strands part)

eye color• e/c with green rings around the pupil (if your eyes are already green, ignore the green ring part)

Hero name• the singing hero: singing angel

quirk• siren song

siren song allows y/n to increase the volume of her singing like her dad's quirk. whenever she sings, the people around her will get drowsy and will end up falling asleep for 3 hours like her mom's quirk.

since siren song allows her to increase the volume of her singing, she has to sing quietly whenever it's a battle with multiple people. if it's a one on one battle she can sing as loudly as she wants. the quieter she sings, the opponent will fall asleep for a shorter amount of time. (if that even makes sense)

drawbacks•

if she overuses her quirk, she loses her voice for about 45 minutes. she will also get massive headaches. 

stats•

power• 4/5- B

y/n's quirk is powerful but not too OP.

speed• 2/5- D

speed my ass.

technique• 5/5- A

she gots a lot of abilities and shit.

intelligence• 3/5- C

she dumb af.

cooperativeness• 3/5- C

she don't like cooperating when it comes to anything if i'm being honest.

relatives•

hizashi yamada (father)

m/n m/l/n (mother)

shota aizawa (father (?) not biologically)

------------------

i'm just letting you know, like deku's dad, y/n's mom flew to america to work. she's still alive and at some point in the story she will be coming back. also aizawa is like a second dad to y/n, due to aizawa dating present mic. hizashi and m/n had some problems and got divorced when y/n was 12, but they still are friends. m/n knows about aizawa and present mic's relationship and supports it very much. also, present mic is pansexual.

yeeeeeeeeee

okay bye!