~i stg-~

~y/n's pov~

"okay, today we will have a third year from class 3-c that will be joining us today. She is going to train with you guys!" seki (vlad king) said.

i rolled my eyes in annoyance as i saw the third year student walk in.

"this is aki kiyomi!" seki stated as the man stealer snake bowed down.

i turned to see itsuka looking at me, she looked worried. i nodded to reassure her. i looked at neito, he was looking at aki with rage. i looked at tetsu and awase, they looked angry as well.

"you may put on your hero costumes and then meet me in the field in 30 minutes." seki exclaimed walking out of the classroom.

itsuka, neito, awase, tetsu and juzo walked up to my desk.

"hey, y/n? why'd you look so mad when this third year walked in?" juzo asked with a concerning expression.

"that- that girl is an ex-friend of mine, a bully, and a man stealing snake!" i said in a monotonous voice.

she walked up to me, her blue eyes filled with lies.

"why hello there n/n!" aki said, smiling.

"tch, what do you want? and don't fucking call me that!" i hissed.

"i just wanna talk!" aki said.

"what?!" i practically yelled.

"so i heard you're dating katsu." she said, her eyes now filled with rage.

"yeah? you got a fucking problem?" i asked.

"yes i do! katsu is mine!" she hissed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! ALL YOU EVER DID WAS RUIN MY GODDAMN LIFE! I COULDN'T EVEN TRUST A LOT OF PEOPLE BECAUSE OF YOU! SO JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" i yelled in her face.

~katsuki bakugou's pov~

i was about to go to the locker rooms until i heard-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! ALL YOU EVER DID WAS RUIN MY GODDAMN LIFE! I COULDN'T EVEN TRUST A LOT OF PEOPLE BECAUSE OF YOU! SO JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

sounds like y/n....

i opened the door to class 1-b.

what i saw surprised me.

that bitch named aki slapped y/n across the face. i was about to say something until y/n smirked.

"just because katsuki didn't chose you doesn't mean you have to hurt me, you fucking snake!" y/n yelled.

y/n then punched aki square in the jaw, causing blood to come out of aki's mouth.

"as i said, leave me the fuck alone." y/n said, grabbing my arm and we headed out of the classroom.

"that was actually pretty fucking awesome!" i praised my girlfriend.

"the bitch needed to be put in her goddamned place." y/n shrugged.

"that's my girl!" i cracked a smile, pecking her lips.

---------------------

aki is a fucking S N A K E.

well i hoped you liked this chapter. 

don't forget to comment ideas toooo

love you guysss <3

bye byeee