~spin the bottle~

~third person's pov~

"okay hoes, today we're playing spin the bottle!" mina exclaimed.

"oh god. not again." bakugou groaned.

"shut the fuck up." mina glared.

the bakusquad and dekusquad (except iida because he knew what was goin on once he saw the bottle) were in a circle as kaminari placed a bottle in the middle of them.

y/n placed her head on bakugou's shoulder and said, "let's get over with this."

"i'll go first!" mina exclaimed, spinning the bottle.

the bottle landed on sero. mina walked over to him and kissed him quickly and walked back to her spot.

sero was blushing. "pftt sero has a crush on her." y/n whispered to herself.

sero span the bottle and it ended up landing on todoroki.

"gayyy!" bakugou yelled in a deepened voice.

"you were probably gay for kiri before so hush." kaminari smirked.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING PIKACHU!" bakugoh retorted.

we watched as sero kiss todoroki.

tododokidoki span the bottle and it landed on izuku.

todoroki and midoriya ended up having a heated makeout session as the others silently sang the opening of ouran highschool host club.

midoriya then span the bottle and it landed and bakugou.

y/n fell on her back and started laughing. "PFTT AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

bakugou growled and walked to midoriya. he kissed the green-haired male for a good 40 seconds.

mina, uraraka, asui and y/n squealed.

bakugou grumbled and walked back to his spot next to y/n. the ash blond spun the bottle and it landed on kirishima.

"DJDJDKKSKSKSJDIEISKSSK" y/n somehow said.

kirishima got up and kissed the hedgehog passionately.

after that was over, kirishima spun the bottle and it landed on kaminari. they kissed and it resulted in some grinding. perfect yaoi if you ask me.

kaminari was a blushing mess as as spun the bottle. the bottle landed on our favorite protagonist, y/n.

kaminari kissed y/n softly for about 28 seconds.

y/n then span the bottle and it landed on uraraka.

"ooh i get to kiss a girl!" y/n smiled.

y/n kissed uraraka and enjoyed it very much.

uraraka was slightly blushing as she spun the bottle. it landed on asui.

asui and uraraka kissed and y/n swore she saw asui's tongue go in uraraka's mouth.

as they finished, y/n got up and said, "moral of the story, this was gay as fuck and we should play this more often."