~ah shit, here we go again~

~third person pov~

it was just a normal day in class 1-b. monoma screeching about how class 1-b is better than 1-a, kendou about to lose her shit, and y/n being the fucking crackhead she is.

"juzo, my man! did you bring the crack?" y/n asked with a grin on her face.

juzo smirked and took out a zip lock bag filled with white donut powder from his backback.

"at lunch, me and you, SNIFF!" juzo screeched, pointing between the bag, him, and y/n.

"SIT THE FUK DOWN, SLUTS!" midnight yelled, causing everyone to sit in their rightful seats.

"wot the fok, wheres our foking teacher? DID YOU TORTURE HIM WITH YOUR GODDAMN KINKY ASS WHIPS?" y/n screeched from her seat which was in front of monoma, causing the blondie to chuckle slightly.

"y/n, the man has a fever, for fucks sake." midnight stated.

"eBoLa?" y/n asked, confused.

"no-" midnight said before getting cut off by the one and only crackheaded queen.

"u." y/n said, blankly.

"ou need a therapist." ibara stated calmly.

"no u." monoma retorted.

"ah shit, here we go again." kendou stated, shaking her head in disapproval.

everybody just started screaming memes and vines at each other.

Now you know what goes on in this class.

------------------
Welp...
EDIDJDJDJDJDJRLTKFKF
uwu