~comfort~

kazookid

kazookid

thursday - 3:12 AM

urlocalcrackhead: hey neitooooo

kazookid: yesss y/nnnn

urlocalcrackhead: can you come to my dorm?

kazookid: why what happened?

urlocalcrackhead: feeling emotionalllll

kazookid: okay fine im coming

kazoo kid has disconnected

urlocalcrackhead has disconnected

-----

~y/n's pov~

after a few minutes, neito came in my room with snacks and a laptop.

"hey, y/n." neito said smiling.

"hey, neito." i said sadly.

you see, i missed my mother a lot and i feel as if she's never gonna come back. neito's my cousin, which makes my mother his aunt.

"i got some snacks and i brought my laptop so we can watch a movie on netflix." he said.

i smiled and scooted over, patting the spot next to me, lifting the cover for him. he set his laptop on the bed and placed the snacks in between us, lying down next to me.

"y/n, aunt m/n is gonna come back. don't worry." he said sadly.

"i hope so. she always promises that she's gonna come but never does." i said.

"i'm sure she will someday!" he smiles.

"you're right!" i smiled back.

he opened his laptop and went to netflix, picking a movie. he handed me chips and a soda.

~time skip~

the movie finished and we just cuddled. his arms were wrapped around my waist and his chin was on top of my head. he was asleep while my eyes were closed and i was thinking.

what if she doesn't come back? What if she just leaves? i don't know what to do. neito and dad are the only ones who can comfort me about it. they understand because they are family to her and they go through the same pain.

I hope she does come back.

---------------------------

this is just a filler...

yeet