Prologue

Andy's Pov
I'm Andriette Lodge, or Andy for short, and I'm the younger sister of Veronica Lodge, obviously meaning I'm the youngest daughter of Hiram and Hermione Lodge. Unlike my sister, I was never daddy's little princess, weirdly considering the fact I was a year younger than Ronnie. I have always gotten along better with mommy, but with daddy... I never got along with. You see Ronnie in daddy's eyes was perfect. She was a perfect student, at least grade wise, such a sweet child to dad and always thought that dad couldn't do no wrong. As for me, our father didn't treat me the same.

I was always the rebellious one between Ronnie and me. In school, I hung out with the same people as Veronica, the popular people. Ronnie would hang out with the girls in the group and trust me those girls kept the rich, popular girl stereotype, meaning they were bitches to people who were "unpopular." I never agreed with the way they treated people, so I hung out with the boys and I made sure that they weren't complete jackasses to people. When the boys and I hung out, we would constantly get in trouble, even got suspended a couple times...which dad never liked.

Now Ronnie and I were best friends. I had her back and she had mine, but that all changed when I was send off to boarding school after a little incident with daddy. Little did I know that once I get to Riverdale, there was going to be a sweet surprise for me ;)

A/N: Hi guys!!!! This was a little background about our main character Andy, just so you can get to know her a little. As I write chapters, they will get longer and have more depth to them and will also include Andy's sweet surprise! Next update will be an actual chapter of our story! I hope you enjoy this story and review it!