Love at First Sight

Alexis' POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I rubbed my eyes and sat up slapping my hair out my face. I sighed and rolled over and grabbed my iPhone and turned the alarm off. I got up and went in the bathroom and turned the hot water on. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun while I waited for the mirror to fog up.I undressed myself and looked at my body in the mirror. I had to admit, I was one of the baddest bitches walking the planet. I could take any bitch's nigga or any nigga's bitch. Too bad I don't swing that way. But if I did, I could. I looked at my coke bottle shape and nice titties. I turned around seeing that my ass was getting fatter. Those squats always do some good.

I'm not like these other bitches out here fucking and sucking every nigga they see. Last time I had sex was about a year ago, I don't give a damn. Niggas out here don't give a damn, they have a STD, a baby mama, anything and will still fuck you. I laughed at the thought and stepped in the shower washing my body.

After I finished washing up I got out and brushed my teeth and walked into my room and went into the closet to get ready for the day. I was meeting up with my best friend Danielle at the beach. I picked out a hot pink bikini that made my tan pop. I put on the bikini and picked out a pair of high-waisted destroyed shorts and a white net top that still showed my bikini top. After I put that on, I grabbed my beige Chanel sandals and put them on and brushed my hair, which stopped at the middle of my back. I slid my Raybans over my eyes and grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the house.

As soon as I stepped out the house, I had heads turning as always. I attracted almost every single guy. Nerds, players, thugs, wanna-be gangstas, you name it. I walked down the street smiling at these dudes tryna to holla at me.

"Damn, look at that ass.." I heard one dude say. He forever gave me compliments.

I laughed and walked down the sidewalk and smiled at the day. It was so sunny and beautiful and it made me look even better. I walked towards the boardwalk when I seen my friend Danielle macking with her boyfriend Jay, I couldn't stand his ass. I heard him suck his teeth and he hugged and kissed Danielle and shot me a dirty look. I stuck my tongue out and flicked him off. I seen him walk off with a group of his niggas. One of them kept looking at me. I walked up to Danielle and hugged her.

"Wassup bitchhh" she said

I laughed and smiled "Wassup ma..you lookingg toooo cute!" I punched her arm and we walked down the boardwalk somewhat behind Jay and his crew.

"Aye, lets fuck with them." Danielle said pointing at Jay and his crew. I laughed, "You sure? You know that nigga don't like me!"

She shrugged. We threw our game faces on and walked past Jay and his crew. Jay stuck his foot out making me fall. I rolled my eyes and got up and got in his face. "What the fuck wrong with you man, you always fuckin with somebody with your stupid ass!" I pushed him and Danielle stood there shaking her head.  I seen Jay friend sizing me up and looked at him and the rest of his crew.

"What, y'all niggas want some too?" I asked

I seen a smirk run across Jay's friend Demarco's face. I rolled my eyes instantly.

"Nigga please, dream on." I sneered at him.

Koran's POV

Man...I'm with my homeboy Jay and our crew and we met up with his girl and her fine ass friend. I looked her over while she was cussin out Jay. I tried not to laugh but she was so funny and bad at the same time.

"What, y'all niggas want some too?" she said

Hell yeah I want some of that. I thought to myself. She was so thick in all the right places. She had nice titties and her ass was just dangerous. Her brown eyes just made everything pop. I didn't know what her race was but I knew whatever it was, was a hell of a combination. I licked my lips and shook my head. I seen her looking at me earlier but I know she probably not even interested in a nigga like me. But I could get any bitch I wanted to. I had money. I had looks. Nigga what else can she want?

"Hey, you, yeah you..whats your name" she said snapping me out of my thoughts

I looked at her "Yeah ma..what you say?..Oh my name..its uh...Koran..and you?"

"Lexi come on I'm hungry." Jay's girl said

She smiled at me and walked off with Danielle and I watched her walk off that ass was just movin.

"Yeah she bad but she crazy.." I heard Jay say.

"Yeah man she beat her old nigga ass man, that nigga was in the hospital." Rico said

"I bet she loyal doe." I spat out. I ain't mean to, it just came out. All them niggas looked at me. "What! Im just sayin, shit."

They shook their heads and we kept walkin lookin at shortys and clownin on each other. But I couldn't keep my mind off her. Lexi..hmm..I think I like Lexi, she cute, she bad, and she crazy, just how I like em.