Let Me Hit It In the Mornin

*A Week Later*

Koran POV

Me and Lexi been hittin it off for a couple months so shit straight. We been out on hella dates. I took her to the zoo last weekend. Im at her house right now. I looked over to see she was still sleepin and got up to go do my hygiene in the bathroom. I heard Lexi waking up and she called out my name.

"Koran.." She said in her sleepy voice

"Yeah baby..wassup?" I said walking back into the room.

"What we doin today?" She said

"We supposed to be goin to a fair with the crew."

"Oh yeah"

I sat next to her and she yawned

"Damn bae gone on in the bathroom and get some mint in ya mouth" i joked.

She laughed and went into the bathroom and shut the door. I decided to call and order us something from ihop.

Alexis POV

I got out the shower and walked in the room naked forgetting Koran was still there.

"Damn bae.." He said causing me to jump and attempt to cover myself.

"nah, I done seen it now" he smirked "Come ere" I slowly walked over to him and he slid my hands off of my body and started to kiss and lick on my tummy. I smiled as he rubbed his hands on my thighs and around to my ass grabbing and squeezing it. I loved when he did that. He layed back pulling me onto his chest. I knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted me to ride his face. He stuck his tongue out at me and winked. I slid up until I was completely over his face. I felt his long warm tongue slither between my lips between my hips causing me to shutter. I moaned and rubbed my hands over his head as he slurped and flicked his tongue over my clit.

"Ahhh..sss..shitt " I moaned softly

After about 30 minutes of eating me he stopped and smiled. His face was soaked.

"Shit papi.." I whispered to Koran. He just smiled.

I looked at the time and me and Koran jumped in the shower together for about 20 minutes and got out. Time to get dressed.