Turn Up

Alexis POV

Me and Danielle continued to walk down the boardwalk smiling and waving at cuties and making hoes mad. We finally made it to Red Robin and went inside to get something to eat.

"Ugh, Im starvingggg" Danielle exaggerated as always. I laughed and looked at the waitress. "Hello Ladies welcome to Red Robin again," she smiled. We were normal customers here considering we came like every weekend. "Booth right?" We nodded and she smiled and walked to the booth we usually sat in. We sat down and looked over the menu. "Same drinks?" She asked. Once again we nodded and she walked off to get my Sprite and Danielle's Dr Pepper. We browsed over the menu looking at the different burgers we wanted.

"So, what happened to Dj?" Danielle asked referring to my now ex boyfriend. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I guess she seen the expression on my face.

"Sorry.." She said apologizing. I shook my head and looked at her. "Its straight that nigga is old news..I cant believe he cheated on me with her!" I said talking about me and Danielle's ex best friend Tay. She nodded "Right, I knew her ass was up to somethin, she was always tryna get with somebody man and get mad when someone call her a hoe" Danielle said. I shook my head laughing, "Yep, but she can have his ass, two hoes should happy together righttt?" I said. Danielle instantly laughed.

"I seen ol dude checkin you out tho"

"Who?" I looked up at her. By this time, the waitress came back with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. I ordered a chicken parmesan type sandwich and Danielle ordered a mushroom swiss. After the waitress left Danielle looked up at me,

"That nigga Koran.." She smiled "He was eatin you with eyes girl I seen him!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Whatever man, I dont even know him! He not even all that!" I lied.

He was one of the finest dudes I've ever laid eyes on. He was tall about 6'1 im guessing, he had this milk chocolate skin that could make a bitch melt in her shoes and his style was just like..you know. The way he was looking at me I could've just jumped on him and..."Lexi..hello..Earth to Lexi" Danielle said snapping her fingers.

"Oh, huh?" I said coming back from my fantasies.

"You want me to set you up or nawww?" Danielle said with her southern ass accent. I smiled "Nah Im good, I need a break anyway.

After about an hour of eating and talking about our life it started to get dark outside. Me and Danielle and Jay and his crew were gonna go to club Elite tonight. I looked at Danielle "Ima head home okay, Ill meet yall there." I hugged her and started walkin home.

Koran POV

I was thinking about that Lexi chick all day. What the fuck? Im a thug ion think about no chick like that. I gotta tighten up. I dapped my niggas up and told them I was gone catch them later. We was all goin to Club Elite together and I was hopin Lexi was gone be there.

When I got home it was about 9:30 PM we was meetin at the club at 11:30. I jumped in the shower and washed up and got out nd brushed my teeth. I plugged my phone into my iHome and pressed play. I start rappin along as "No Flex Zone" started playin. I got dressed in some black trues and and Versace tee and some black timbs. I slid on my gold chain and went to the bathroom to brush my hair. After I was done gettin dressed I flopped down on my couch and decided to play the 2K since it was only 10:30.

Alexis POV

I ran in my house and ran upstairs and got in the shower. I washed up with my Dove body wash which smelled of Cucumber melon. I stayed in the shower for about 20 minutes and rinsed off and got out. I brushed my teeth and ran in my room to pick put what I was gonna wear. I picked out some black destroyed jeans and a crop top with Thug Life written across the front. I put on my black lace underwear set and rubbed my body down in lotion. I put some deodorant on and start to put my clothes on. I smiled at how thick I looked in my outfit. I put some curls in my hair and put some lipstick on to make my lips pop.

I looked down at my phone buzzing and seen it was Danielle sending a text

DannyPooh ❤️: Your man comin boo ;)

Me: What man? Girl Im single as a pringle :p

DannyPooh❤️: Yeah yeah yeah! Anyways be cute so you can snatch em!

I snapped a quick pic and sent it to her.

DannyPooh❤️: Omg! too kayutee!

How the hell can you be country in a text. Idk how but Danielle damn sure did.

I looked at the time. It was 11:25 we were meeting at Elite in less than 5 minutes. I ran downstairs grabbing my phone keys and purse. I walked out my house locking it and walked to my black on black Mercedes Benz. I got in and headed to Elite. As soon as I pulled up bitches was mean muggin and niggas was trying to figure out who I was.

Koran POV

Man we was waitin on this Lexi chick to come. The club was already packed and her ass was late. We was standin outside when we seen a all black Mercedes pull up. I looked closely and seen some black stilettos appear at the bottom of the car and this fine ass chick got out and handed her keys to the Valet and walked over to us. Oh shit..its Lexi.

"Damn.." I said under my breath I thought but my niggas heard me.

"She look good but she crazy." Jay said once again.

Danielle ran up to Lexi and hugged her and they instantly started taking pics. Lexi looked so good. Like her outfit was fittin her body unlike these other bitches who come in here little to no clothes on and be lookin for a man. I looked at the jeans fittin on her and looked away. And that hair lawd. She was a angel. We walked in the club and it was deep smoke was everywhere. People was turnt then a bitch. Soon as I came in bitches started bussin it open on me. Danielle and Lexi walked to the VIP section and started to drink. I watched her for a bit and shook my head. She was so fine mane.