Let Me Explain

Alexis POV

I put on some acid washed denim jeans and a red and white crop top with CHANEL on the front and I put on the Bred 11s Koran had bought me like his. I brushed my hair into a cute ponytail and put on my diamond stud earrings. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was all too cute. I smiled and applied my MAC lipgloss. I walked out the room to see Koran getting dressed. He looked oh so fine. I smiled and layed across the bed and scrolled on Twitter on my phone.

Koran POV

I slid on a red tank with pyrex on the front and some khaki cargos and slid on my Bred 11s. I bought Lexi some about a week ago. I walked into the bathroom to get brush my teeth and shit. After about 10 minutes of brushing my teeth and brushing my hair we was ready to dip.

Alexis POV

Me and Koran left the house walking to the boardwalk to go the fair and meet up with Danielle and Jay and the rest of the crew. After about 30 minutes of walking we got to the boardwalk when I heard Danielle calling me by my nickname,

"Sexxxyyyyyy LexxiiiiiIii!" she screamed. I smirked and ran up to her and hugged her and kissed her. I barely been able to see her lately. I've been so busy with Koran and working I haven't had time to see her. I squeezed her tight and we instantly started talking. Koran walked over to Jay and their crew and dapped them up.

As I was talking to Dani, I heard the boys yell out in laughter causing me to instantly gain interest. I looked over to them and seen Jay smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. He knew I didn't fuckin like him with his slow ass. I continued to talk to Dani and we finally left and went to ride the rides and eat funnel cakes and cotton candy and took hella selfies! 

Koran POV

After about 2 hours of fun with the squad me and Lexi walked back home. I could tell she was really tired by the way she was leaning on me. I picked her up bridal style and walked all the way home. I can't believe I was actually falling for her like this. I mean, I usually just smash and dash. But somethin about her is just..amazing..she know how to make a nigga feel good in more than just one way. I looked down at her and seen she was looking at me.

"Whats wrong?" she asked

"Nothin ma..just thinkin." I said

"About..?"

"Nun..its straight." I said. She frowned a little and got down and stopped me.

"Look, I know this is hard for you, loving me, I guess. You're so..idk..I just know it's not a normal thing for you to be with a girl this long. Its hard for me too, considering I was warned about guys like you..but I feel good when I'm around you Koran..seriously.." she looked at me with the most sincere look. I smiled and kissed her soft pink lips and held her hand as we walked onto the porch.

I unlocked the door and she walked in and flopped down on the couch. I took my stuff out my pocket and threw it on the coffee table. I walked into the kitchen to get somethin to drink and Lexi turned on the TV and started watching some damn Lifetime movie.

I heard my text notification go off but I ignored it.

"Babe..who's Ant?" I heard Lexi ask

"Oh thas my homie, wassup?"

I walked out the kitchen and looked at Lexi. She stood there staring at me with a look of anger, confusion, and hurt.

"So..that's all I was..a bet?" she asked. I could tell she was fighting tears. I was lost for words.

"Lexi...I..I can explain.." I started

"No! Fuck you! This is why I don't trust niggas like you! I see why my aunt warned me about y'all!" she yelled at me. She paused and a look of shock came over her face. "That's what y'all were laughing about..no wonder..YOU LET THEM NIGGAS MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME IN MY FUCKING FACE KORAN! I cannot believe you!!!" she yelled crying at the same time.

"Lexi! Listen!" I yelled back at her

"No! I don't wanna hear nothing you have to say! I was a bet?! You fucked me for some money?! How low is that Koran!? I just poured my fucking heart out to you and told you so many things I never told anybody! And you do this?!"

I looked down and sighed. She ran upstairs pissed and sobbing. After about 30 seconds of her reaching her room I seen some of my clothes flying down the stairs. She was kickin me out. I don't give a fuck I got a mothafuckin house. Fuck her.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" she yelled

"Man fuck you! You was just a nut anyway!" I yelled to her.

She stopped throwing my stuff like she paused. Why the fuck did I say that? I wanted to be with Lexi forever. I rubbed my head and sighed.

"Lexi..I didn't mean.."

"Just..go..get out please..just leave.." she was crying.

I grabbed my stuff and my keys and walked out to my car. Once I was outside I turned around and seen her locking the doors and turning off the lights. Man what have I done.

Lexi POV

I can't believe him. I thought he loved me and cared for me. Now I come to find out I was just a bet..I was just a nut. I was so hurt and so confused. I walked back upstairs after shutting off the lights downstairs and got in the shower for about 30 minutes crying the whole time. Once I was done, I got out and layed down and cried myself to sleep.