Birthday

Koran POV

We went to iHop to eat breakfast. We walked inside and sat down in a booth. Lexi sat across from me and scanned the menu. Our waitress came over to us and I seen her eyeballing me. I looked up to see Lexi staring at her. She wasn't going for this.
"What can I get you to drink" she said turning to me and her back to Lexi.
"Umm..ill have-" I started
"Ill have a water with lemon.." Lexi said cutting me off. I smiled. She was mad as hell. The waitress rolled her eyes and wrote down Lexi's order.
"Ill have a sprite" I said licking my lips at Lexi. She smiled and looked down biting her lip. That shit was so sexy man.

Alexis POV
Me and Koran ate and conversated for about 30 minutes. We were watching the TV in front of our table when the headline about Nick came back across the news. Koran looked at me
"Damn somebody killed that nigga"
I looked down at my plate and started to eat.
"You know sumn bout it.." Koran questioned me
"Nah I havent seen him since that day" i stated not looking at him.

After 5 minutes of silence we paid the tab and left and walked out to the car. We got in and I looked at Koran. "You got somethin planned?" I asked
"Yea Rico & them wanted to hit the gym and shoot some hoops." He said looking at his phone. I nodded. "Okay well Ill take you home and you can do whatever ok" I said as I was driving back to his house. "Man whats wrong" he asked "Nothing"
"You my girl I know when somethin up"
"Its nothin Im straight." I said. We pulled up in his driveway and I got out and walked inside. I walked inside and went upstairs to shower. A couple moments later I heard Koran in the drawers, he must've been changing clothes. I walked out the bathroom and of course he was changing. This was all apart of my plan. He was gonna hang with his boys all day while I set up his suprise birthday party and all his homies knew. I hugged him and kissed his lips and he was gone. I sat on the bed and began to call up the catering company, the event coordinators, the dj, etc. We were going to have it at this club me and my brother owned. After about 3 hours of making sure everything was set, I got dressed to go to the mall and buy his birthday outfit.

Koran POV

"Wassup bruh" I said dapping up Rico and Jay.

"Sup brodie, happy g day my nigga." Jay said to me

"Ye happy g day man." Rico said

I walked on the court with my Spalding ball and started to dribble.

"So what you doin for yo bday" Rico asked

I shrugged and shot the ball. "Ima chill wit chall and prolly smoke a couple blunts."

"Aight coo." Jay said

We started a game with some other niggas. We played a couple hours of ball until about 6 then we dipped and went to Jay's house. We walked inside and Danielle was walkin around half naked with her bra and panties on. I ain't gone lie, I did look. She was cute and her ass was fat but she ain't my type. She ain't shit compared to what's that name she call Lexi? Sexy Lexi? I guess. She ain't shit compared to Sexy Lexi. I smiled to myself. We went to Jay's game room and played GTA and smoked a couple blunts. After a hour or so I looked down to see my phone ringing. I had 5 missed calls and 16 texts. All the calls and texts were from Lexi. I knew something was wrong. I quickly called her back hoping like hell she'd answer.

"Hello..Koran!" she yelled into the phone

"Hey baby, whas up I seen your calls & texts."

"Finally.." she said with her stank ass attitude she get when she's mad. I shook my head at how I could imagine her rolling her eyes right now.

"Wassup, you okay?" I asked

"No, I need you to come get me I got a flat tire." she said "And hurry the fuck up 'cause Im scared." she hung up and texted me the location she was at. I dapped Jay and Rico and left to go get my baby. I was driving to the address she gave me. Once I pulled up I was lost as fuck. I thought she was on the side of the road. I was at a fuckin club called Nympho. I knew this place but what the fuck was Lexi doin here? I walked into the lobby lookin for her. The shit was dead. Nobody was here but there were hella cars. I was confused. I walked inside and heard everybody yell "SURPRISE!" I smiled and shook my head. This was unbelievable. I know she didn't do this. Just when I was walking in Lexi appeared from around the corner looking fly as hell. She had on this all white dress that was kinda fitted and it was strapless. It made her titties look good, her ass looked fat as hell, and her curves was driving me wild. And the way her legs looked in them heels lawd. Gotta nigga hot. I gave her a hug and inhaled her scent, she smelled so good. I looked around at everyone here.

"You did this mami?" I asked lookin at her.

She nodded and smiled. "All for you..but if you think this is good..wait until we get home.." she said winking at me. I bit my lip at the thought of how she be throwin that ass in the bedroom and shook my head. She shoved a bag in my hand and told me to go change considering I still had on gym shorts and a wife beater and some slides. I walked to the bathroom to get dressed.

Me and Lexi were stuck to each other basically the whole night. Finally we went a couch in a corner of the club and sat down. "So how much this cost you." I said looking at her

"Enough.."she said looking at the people on the dance floor smirking. I rubbed her leg and hugged and kissed her. "You the best you know that.." I whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded. "So how you manage to get this high end ass club for the night." I asked.

"Because..this is my high end ass club.." she smiled not looking at me. I was kinda shocked. How the fuck did she own a got damn club? What the hell? I looked at her. "This yours?" I asked looking around. "Well, me and my brother's." she said laying on me. She was kinda drunk considering she had 4 shots of tequila and some drink called Sex on the Beach. I know that shit got to her by the way she was talking. She rubbed her hand against my manhood looking at me. I was kinda buzzed too, and I was still high from the blunts I had earlier. She knew what she was doin. She know she looked good and knew exactly how to get me. I bit my lip as she stood up and walked away. Her ass looked so good and full. I got up following her like some thirsty nigga chasing a bad bitch. I laughed to myself and wrapped my hands around her waist and we danced as "My Boo" by Nelly and Kelly Rowland played. She sang softly in my ear and giggled.