Rise and Shine

Koran POV
Well..today was my birthday an Lexi still wasn't awake. I got up and checked my phone. I had hunneds of messages from everybody wishin me happy birthday. I smirked a little but I still wasnt happy. I wanted that one text from that one girl, Lexi. I sighed and threw my phone down and got up and went into the bathroom to do my daily hygiene. After about 30 mins in the shower I was all spiffy and clean. I brushed my teeth and my hair and walked into my room to get dressed. I walked to my dressers and grabbed my polo boxers and put them on. I turned my music on on my phone and connected it to my beats pill and went to the closet to get my outfit. I seen a bag in the back of my closet with "Happy Birthday Baby Love Lexi" I looked at it confused and got up with the bag and went to walk out my closet and I looked and seen the beautiful face I been seeing every day in a hospital bed. It was Lexi she was standing there looking beautiful as ever. I ran to her and picked her up and hugged her tight kissing her neck, cheeks everything. She smiled
"Baby..calm down.." She giggled
I continued to hug and kiss on her. I was happy she was here with me again.
"Baby I can't believe it..you're out..how this happen, why nobody didn't call me, who came to get you." Questions began to pour out my mouth. She looked at me like I was crazy.
"CHILL!" she said slightly yelling at me then she smiled. "One..the doctors cleared me to go home..I got discharged this morning. Two I wanted it to be a surprise and three Danielle dropped me off." She said smiling. I sat on the bed and looked at her. "Baby you don't understand this means so much to me that you here..I was reading my texts this morning and was upset I aint see yours..and then I-" she cut me off by kissing me passionately. Oh how I missed these lips goddamn they were heaven. I softly bit down on her because I knew that made her weak. She moaned softly and pulled away smiling at me.
"Get dressed punk" she said walking out the room.
I smiled and pulled out the outfit she bought me and proceeded to get dressed.

Alexis POV
I sat in Koran's livingroom waiting on him to get dressed. I smiled. I was so happy I was out that fucking hospital. Even though Danielle basically broke me out. Talkin about they needed to run some more tests and keep watch on me. Bitch I am not 5. Im not a fuckin science experiment. I laughed at the thought and turned the TV on to see Nick's face on the news. I smiled and sat back. I read the headline out loud "27 Year-Old Nicholas Martinez found dead in home in East Los Angeles" I sighed and turned the TV off. I rubbed my head and thought about what I did. I has blood on my hands. I had got Nick's head.

**Flashback**

3AM that same morning

"Okay Lex you ready.." Rico said to me.
I nodded and got out the car. I walked to Nick's door and knocked while Rico and Anthony walked around the back. Nick opened the door and looked at me with a nasty grin on his face. I couldn't stand this motherfucker. "Sup Lexi get ya ass in here." He snatched me inside and closed and locked the door. I looked around and sat on the couch. I already know he was planning on killing me. I sat on the couch and looked up at him. "So Nick, what you been up to." I asked nonchalantly. He looked at me "Waitin on ya ass to get out the hospital so I can take care of business.." He said. "What yo business gotta do with me?" I asked. He pulled out his gun and cocked it. I looked at him. "Oh so you gonna kill me?" I stood up and got in his face. "Yeah you through" he said smiling. I looked at him. "Nigga shut the fuck up. You ain't shit. Fuck you and yo weak ass crew. I beat yo quote on quote maximum security crew" I looked at him staring at me in shock. While he stood there O threw a hard ass punch to his face knockin him to the floor. Rico and Anthony walked in and sat him in a chair tying him to it. I looked at the gloves on my hands and then up at Nick. "You wanna kille after what you've done to me? You a bitch." I slapped him and kicked him and kicked him in his manhood making him scream like a lil bitch. I punched him in his mouth making him leak blood from his mouth. I pulled put my .38 and cocked it and looked at him. "Now you see..this has the same bullets you was gonna kill me with in that gun" I stated looking at him. I aimed the gun at his forehead and looked at him. "You robbed me one time of my womanhood and I let you do it again but you won't do it anymore. I promise." I pulled the trigger shooting him in between the eyes and shot him 3 times in the chest. I tucked the gun in the back of my pants and headed out. Rico and Anthony stayed behind to clean the mess. I rubbed my head and headed to Koran's.
**END OF FLASHBACK**
Koran POV
"Lexi..you ok mami.." I said to her.
She looked up at me and nodded. She looked at my outfit and smiled. "Ya man fresh huh" I smiled turning around and looking at her. I had on some denim Trues. A Versace shirt and some Timbs with a real gold chain. I don't know where the fuck she got all this shit but the outfit was fye. She smiled "hell yea.." She giggled and kissed me and we left out the house to go get breakfast.