Time is Ticking

A week later

Koran POV

A week has went by and I've been talking to Lexi a a lot. I guess we talkin kinda heavy. Tonight I was takin her to dinner so I can get this bet over with. I got dresse in a dress shirt and a tie and some nice pants. Ima g but I can clean up nice. I fixed my tie and brushed my hair and headed to Lexi's house to pick her up. I shot her a quick text.

Me: You ready big head?

Alexis❤❤: Almost, when you come, theres a key under the mat.

Me: Figured you wasn't ready lol

Alexis❤❤: Lol whatevs.

I left my crib and drove to Lexi's and got out and looked where she told me and got the key and opened the door and walked inside. I spent the night over here a couple nights but we never did shit. Lexi been kinda stuck up about us havin sex. I rubbed my head and made my plan for the night.

About 20 minutes later Lexi walked downstairs looking like a fuckin goddess man. She was dressed in this black fitted dress it fit her like a glove. It was a little cleavage showing but not too much. The dress stopped mid-thigh and showed off her thickness to every degree. Her legs looked all good. Shit man. Her hair was straight down her back. She looked amazin.

"Close your mouth boy" she said pushing my chin up.

I laughed. "Come on man." I said grabbing her hand. We walked out the house and she locked it and looked at me.

"Well don't you look nice. Mr Thugga Thugga can clean up huh?" she laughed and pushed me playfully.

"Yeah yeah yeah you know how we do." I laughed and fixed my tie again. We got in my car and headed to Olive Garden. We talked on the way there but in the back of my head I kept thinking about the bet and if I really wanted to do it. I ain't want my niggas to think I'm a bitch. I'm a street nigga. I can't flunk out cause of feelings like nigga no.

Once we parked at Olive Garden, I got out and opened the door for her and we walked inside and got a table.

After about an hour, Lexi was kinda drunk off the Moscato she kept downing. We had already ate and she was just talking nonsense. I laughed cause it was funny but cute.

Alexis POV

Me and Koran had been out for a while and I was kinda drunk I guess. That Moscato was bangin. I kept drinking the Moscato because I kept thinking about what Nick said to me. He said what he meant and meant what he said. After we were about to leave, our waitress came and gave us our bill.

"Koran?" she said

"Wassup?" he looked up at her and it was like he had seen a ghost.

"So this yo new bitch?" she said pointing at me. I was drunk and shit really got to me quickly. Before I knew it I snapped

"Bitch? Sorry, Im a lady. I'm classy. You so fuckin un professional. Now you better act right or you won't get this tip." I rolled my eyes and I hear Koran laugh.

"Bitch fuck you!" she yelled

I looked at Koran and he shook his head and whispered "Lexi..don't"

I nodded and looked up at her. "Bye." I said dismissing her.

She rolled her eyes and walked off. We paid for our food and I left her a penny as a tip and walked out with Koran.

We was standing next to his car talking and I laid my hands on his chest while we talked. His hands rubbed over my ass. I smiled and looked up at him as we talked. I was kinda turned on beause this alcohol was making me feel like I was on cloud 9. I slowly leaned in and kissed him slow biting his lip. I felt his hands sliding up my dress and I pulled away and smiled.

"Not outtt hereee" I said slurring my words

We got in the car and headed back to my place.

Koran POV

Once we got back to Lexi's house we walked inside and I instantly started to kiss her. I could tell she wanted it cause she was rubbing all over me. I picked her up and we went upstairs. We continued to make out with each other. She unbuttoned my shirt and snatched off my tie. I laid her on the bed and she smiled up at me. I took her dress off revealing her beautiful body. I looked her over and bit my lip. Her hips were out of this world and that kitty was nice and hairless. I leaned down and kissed and sucked her neck. I heard her moaning softly. I slid my hands over her body and she shivered at my touch. I smiled and slid one of my fingers inside her. She was already wet. I figured she was with her lil freak ass. Knew she was undercover. I stroked my finger in and out of her as she moaned biting her lip. She looked so sexy doin that shit. I pulled a rubber out my pocket and looked at her. She smiled and bit my lip and nodded. I slid the rubber on and looked down at her.

"Take it easy.." she said looking at me "It's been a while."

I smiled and nodded knowing she was gonna be tight. I slid into her slowly and she gasped and moaned loud. Like I knew, she was tight and super wet. I stroked her slow and hard and she moaned louder and louder. Her pussy was so good. Probably the best I ever been in. I closed my eyes and continued to stroke her pussy and she moaned louder almost screaming. She began to moan my name

"Shit..Koran..it feels so good.." she managed to get out

"You like this shit huh?" I whispered in her ear

"Ahhh..yes..I love it.." she moaned

I continued to stroke her until I felt her tightening up on my dick. I bit my lip cause it felt so good. I kept stroking and she started to dig her nails in my arms and started to scream. I realized she was about to climax. I stroked faster and faster and I pulled out and she started to squirt. I loved that shit man. She looked so sexy. She was breathing heavy and still moaning.

She got up and got on top of me. I been waiting on this. She sat on my dick slow and began to rock her hips back and forth and slid her hands over my chest moaning and riding me. I slapped and grabbed her ass. She moaned and started to speed up. I bit my lip groaning and grabbed and squeezed her ass tight. She started bouncing on me and after a lil while I finally came and she laid on me breathing hard. I closed my eyes and rubbed her back. Damn..she was so good.

"Lexi.." I whispered. I looked down and her ass was sleep. I smiled and got up and turned my phone off record and texted Rico telling him I needed my money. I kissed her head and and left locking the door behind me.