Old News

Koran POV

We was in the club turning the fuck up. We had the shortys all on us, ass just all over the place. I seen Danielle eyeballin Jay givin him the death glare. He was chillin. I laughed at how scared he was of his girl, but aye if thats his girl then shit. After "No Type" went off, "No Love" by August Alsina came on.

Lexi was walkin around the dance floor with a cup in her hand. She brushed up against me and looked me over. I looked her over and she just looked fine as hell. I guess the loud and the alcohol was gettin to me. Don't get me wrong she was fine as hell but I wasn't this attracted to her in the beginning, She turned around and started to dance on me. Her ass was rubbing against my dick and I looked down and rubbed my hand over her ass and groped it. She smiled and looked at me. After the song went off, she patted my chest and walked away. I shook my head and laughed and went back to the crew who was lookin me up and down.

"What niggas?" I asked them

"You like her nigga" Rico said

I laughed. "Mane whatever you know ion care for no female about that."

"Yeah iight." Jay said

We all walked to the VIP and chilled for a bit. Smoked a couple blunts and sipped some drank.

Alexis POV

I had just finished dancing with Koran with his fine ass. I felt him all on my ass and smiled at the thought. I looked down at my phone buzzing and seen it was my sister Sherel. I walked outside and answered the phone,

"Hello?"

"Heyy bitch, where you at? I need you to babysit Katelyn" she said referring to my 2 year old niece.

"Im out right now, I can't maybe tomorrow?"

"Alright see you then." she said and hung up

I walked to my car and leaned against it to get some fresh air.

"Wassup Lexi Lexi." I heard a familiar voice say

I turned and looked to see my ex boyfriend Nick standing there. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"I know you hear me girl!" he said slightly yellin at me.

"What the fuck you want Nick?" I said looking at him.

"Where my money?" he said getting in my face.

I rolled my eyes "Nigga, I don't owe you no fuckin money!" I yelled at him and pushed him from in front of me.

He pushed me back against the car hard causing me to hurt my back. I winced at the pain and looked at him. This is why I didn't like this motherfucker. He was forever putting his fuckin hands on somebody. I pushed him hard and looked at him. "Nick stop fuckin touchin me!" I yelled at him

"Shut the fuck up!" he yelled at me and before I knew it he had slapped me across my face. Right after he slapped me, I seen Koran run up and start punching Nick in his shit, blow after blow. I stood there in shock that he was defending me. After he was done laying Nick ass out he looked at me.

"You okay ma?" he said looking at me.

I nodded and looked down.

Koran POV

I walked outside and seen some nigga pushin Lexi around and then I seen him slap her. Man I lost it. Before I knew it I ran over there and stole off on that nigga and layed his ass out. I checked on her and made sure she was alright. The nigga got up and his mouth was leakin. He looked at Lexi,